If someone tells me I have won some money I will be more skeptical and it makes sense that they must not have it to give because they sent me on a run a round that goes back to 2006 and yes I am pissed I feel I have more than enough right to be.And when they send me the sorry for the misunderstanding someone else is scamming you not us.
Well to this I say you are a bunch of no good liars I know what I received in my email came from their business and they should be held responsible for their actions. Why go on pulling the same old bull routine.
Are they that desperate for clients or removed from reality.You think that it would not work long for them so I can only conclude there are more suckers than I can imagined and they must be reorganizing due to Amazon pushing there business aside.
It seems to me that they are not pushing there normal ad routine and they are out to make a buck of the search engine payout.I don't care how they make it but I do care about having my name sold out to telemarketing scams and receiving thousands of notices in my mail box telling I have won a million dollars that never shows up and the emails continue to reflect similar information sending on a wild goose chase to nothing but frustration and despair.No amount of money will change my view of what this organization has put me through and I don't think they have any intention of paying anyone for this I think of seeing the prize patrol ripped to shreds in my dreams and I will rest more peaceful.
More Review Details
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pair of Columbia "Titanium" winter boots which feature a waterproof rubber front toe that is sewn to the leather upper material. The weak point of these boots..."
- "I bought two pocket hoses. One of 25' on August 3, 2013 and another one of 50' in July 20, 2013. I paid for both $29.97 without tax. Both..."
- "these people deserve to get thrown on the streets.discusting country and discusting people. im having the same problem with returning my *** dresses and they will not comply with sending..."
- "Transamerica’s Financial Foundation Indexed Universal Life (FFIUL) policy is WFG’s top life insurance product. It’s the fat-commission policy my upline always pushed me to sell. I worked for WFG..."
- "In his “review” last week San Diego Anon oozes about “...a beautiful lifelong career…” It’s “beautiful” all right. IF you love to recruit everybody in sight and personally..."
- "While renting with Extra Space Storage in Vallejo, CA, my storage was broken into twice and the rent went up 6 times!!! Don't trust these people. Don't rent from..."
- "I purchased a black cotton button down belted dress not too long ago, washed it and wore it today. I am so very disappointed and quite frankly frustrated because the..."
- "on the web site, they wrote the exam is last updated on 21st Sep 2016 The file they allowed me to download, last update 2015 . I tried to contact them,..."
- "After having my car painted brand new I went to Subaru Wangara to have a service done the only people that had my car the entire day was them when..."