Syosset, New York

I,Like thousands of people have been responding to every Email from pch trying to make it seem that I will have all these chances to win all these different monetary prizes if I respond by the deadline,And if I play all these games,search,I have over 5 million tokens,And have tried to redeem them, But have had no luck with any prizes, I think it's not fair to give false hope to all the gullible people that waste all their time for this false hope!!The people that win already live well,Already have their own homes,What about the less fortunate people that deserve an honest chance, We have dreams, And bills too,We deserve luckAll I ever recieved for all my wasted time was a $10 check,Wow,For all my time wasted!!Pch needs to change their system ,To make it fair for everybody!!

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

The last major winner was a young adult who had lost his job and been unemployed for a year. He was living with his mother and according to them, they were living paycheck to paycheck.

I would hardly call that living well. PCH gives everyone an equal, honest chance at winning at no cost. No one deserves to win; it's free money.

You deserve to get paid for a job but not for entering a free contest. These sweepstakes are random; the people at PCH don't sit around deciding who will win.