Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Review from Sandy, Oregon
Update added by user Sep 19
While it states that I was the only one that got this message, and that they are sorry my name shouldn't have said I won( aren't they computer generated!) Who's to say I didn't?!Upon doing further research I have found at least 30 others that received the exact same email, that they probably sent out in a mass email to many people, I think they are frauds and need a class action lawsuit filed against them for denying winnings to winners on their app, they have been sued by 24 states stating their language was misleading in their mailers, but we all were told we won~they shouldn't be allowed to get away with just saying oh our computer wasn't supposed to say you were a winner?
I think I was and you don't want to pay me, so you make up it was supposed to be last months winners name.Attorney General give us some justice
Original review posted by user Sep 18
Publishers Clearing House Customer Service
September 17, 2016
VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once to apologize and correct some inaccurate information that was recently provided to you.
We learned early this morning that due to an error your name was mistakenly included in a winner announcement sent to you for a $10,000 sweepstakes prize. The announcement including your name was sent only to you, and not to anyone else.
The name appearing in the announcement was supposed to have been our recent winner, Mark deGuzman of San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, in our effort to announce this news, your name was inadvertently inserted in the announcement.
We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent such an error from occurring again. By way of a thank you for your loyalty, we are automatically entering you into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Manager, Customer Service
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE
Visit us at pch. com for great deals and exciting opportunities to enter our Sweeps
PRETTY SURE I JUST GOT CHUMPED OUT OF WINNING.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
You May Also Like
- "I signed up and won 30.00 in a bingo game, they then refused to pay it out asking for a deposit. I then did some research and found this site..."
- "Purchased a iTunes digital code from this online "business," and they kept sending me redeemed codes. I stated several times that I also tried the code on the Ultraviolet site..."
- "According to this new video with proven facts it might be the end of Hope for good. be taken to end SPS and jail hope https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hBwSYouWk3s . Once federal law enforcement see..."
- "Ordered a Gas Block Front Sight for a Ruger rifle from sellers website based on sample photo and item description. When the item arrived and installed, it did not fit,..."
- "We would like to tell everyone about our great experience with Dan Trussell. Thank you Dan Trussell. Our hot tub was in disrepair. We needed some help and we found..."
- "This company is a complete joke! I ordered a th350 from them and it took almost 2 months to receive it. Finally got it, installed it and 1000 miles later..."
- "I took my daughter and 3 of her friends to Sky Zone in Florence, AL. Before I attempted the Warrior Course, I asked the girl that was working the section..."
- "This was my first time ordering from fanatics only to learn to just buy from the actual nba store or lakers store next time. They sent me a woman's kobe..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."