Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Review from Sandy, Oregon
Update added by user Sep 19
While it states that I was the only one that got this message, and that they are sorry my name shouldn't have said I won( aren't they computer generated!) Who's to say I didn't?!Upon doing further research I have found at least 30 others that received the exact same email, that they probably sent out in a mass email to many people, I think they are frauds and need a class action lawsuit filed against them for denying winnings to winners on their app, they have been sued by 24 states stating their language was misleading in their mailers, but we all were told we won~they shouldn't be allowed to get away with just saying oh our computer wasn't supposed to say you were a winner?
I think I was and you don't want to pay me, so you make up it was supposed to be last months winners name.Attorney General give us some justice
Original review posted by user Sep 18
Publishers Clearing House Customer Service
September 17, 2016
VIP's like you are so important to us and we wanted to reach out at once to apologize and correct some inaccurate information that was recently provided to you.
We learned early this morning that due to an error your name was mistakenly included in a winner announcement sent to you for a $10,000 sweepstakes prize. The announcement including your name was sent only to you, and not to anyone else.
The name appearing in the announcement was supposed to have been our recent winner, Mark deGuzman of San Jose, CA. Unfortunately, in our effort to announce this news, your name was inadvertently inserted in the announcement.
We deeply regret any confusion this may have caused and want to assure you that we have taken steps to prevent such an error from occurring again. By way of a thank you for your loyalty, we are automatically entering you into a special contest in which we will draw 5 winners of $10,000.
If you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to contact us immediately at email@example.com.
Manager, Customer Service
FROM OUR HOUSE TO YOUR HOUSE
Visit us at pch. com for great deals and exciting opportunities to enter our Sweeps
PRETTY SURE I JUST GOT CHUMPED OUT OF WINNING.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Value for money|
|Product or Service Quality|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
You May Also Like
- "igg inc a k a texas holdem poker deluex refused to reinstate my acct there sticking by there lies that i transfwered chips they are still riping the players..."
- "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..."
- "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..."
- "Ordered a Gas Block Front Sight for a Ruger rifle from sellers website based on sample photo and item description. When the item arrived and installed, it did not fit,..."
- "We would like to tell everyone about our great experience with Dan Trussell. Thank you Dan Trussell. Our hot tub was in disrepair. We needed some help and we found..."
- "All I can say is that Barlow Trail Vet Clinic is a great place for your pets!! Dr. Houston and Dr. Brenner have treated both of our pets with much..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "I have had many issues!! 1. They have my insurance for my vehicles jacked up!! The lady who contacted me to resolve it gave me a NON WORKING email to..."
- "The reason for this message today is that I ordered my food through the drive thru jack in the box on sepulveda and border. We finished the small ice coffee..."