Riverside, California
1.5

I have played this game for over 28 years, have spent thousand of dollars with orders. Sometime I spent my last to better my chances of winning the sweepstakes and as of today I HAVE NEVER even been sent coupons, vouchers, not even a thank you.

I'm human just like everyone else and in need of money too. I'm disabled and due to my rare disease I can't get life insurance for myself so that my kids have something after I'm gone. I wrote the people at publishers on the part what would you do with the money, I explained to them how I cry every night wishing I could win that money to take care of my kids and nothing. I don't believe that anyone really win that money.

Do anyone in the world know of anyone who won. Well that's my story

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Comments

Activation code: FC114 Thank You Kathie L Harahan, La

Activation code: FC118 Thank you. Joyce Davis, Northbrook, Il

ForkedChowChow817

Please activate my number FC105. Thank you.

I TOO HAVE ENTERED EVERY CONTEST. NEVER HEARD OR RECEIVED ANY INFO.

UNFORTUNATELY I REALLY BELIEVED ALL THE HYPE. NEVER AGAIN WILL I BE DUPED LIKE THAT

indigo1898

Nobody wins, and that is the point of all the complaints... They just peddle magazines, and I throw out anything in the mail, that comes from them, without even opening it up...