Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes Review from Overland Park, Kansas

I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they say it was a glitch in the system pch should honor this if they said I won 10,000 I should receive it

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

Reason of review:
Poor customer service
Product or service
Pch Contests
Review category
review #921330 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Publishers Clearing House? Submit review ›
Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Sep 26 #1218518

Yup, to the T, same exact letter I recieved from PCH also. They must email these alot. They don't payout, they out emails about error BS.

1 0 Reply

Sep 22 #1216984

Same thing happened to me. I got the notice with my name on the winner spot and the same apology afterward. Honestly, for as much grief as it caused to me, and I know it caused to others, getting a free entry into another sweeps really doesn't seem like much consolation, especially since none of us actually won the other sweeps. Plus you can get entries into any of the sweeps without having to go through emotional upset to get them! I'm still very angry with PCH over the whole thing. :/

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about