3.5

I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they say it was a glitch in the system pch should honor this if they said I won 10,000 I should receive it

This reviewer shared experience about poor customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Publishers Clearing House and uploaded picture s. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Publishers Clearing House.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Entertainment category for more informed decision or compare Publishers Clearing House to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

JimmyP55

Yup, to the T, same exact letter I recieved from PCH also. They must email these alot. They don't payout, they out emails about error BS.

Same thing happened to me.I got the notice with my name on the winner spot and the same apology afterward.

Honestly, for as much grief as it caused to me, and I know it caused to others, getting a free entry into another sweeps really doesn't seem like much consolation, especially since none of us actually won the other sweeps. Plus you can get entries into any of the sweeps without having to go through emotional upset to get them!

I'm still very angry with PCH over the whole thing.:/