Mechanicsville, Virginia

I was sent a check for over $1,000,000.00 from Publishers Clearing House and the check was in fact real but I noticed that it had the words "VOID WITHOUT FEE" and there was a $11.98 fee that they wanted me to pay in order to collect my winnings. I emailed and also called on numerous occasions (I recorded the conversation as well as they did as stated on the call because I had already been skeptical) when I asked a representative from their company her name she stated that she couldn't give me her name so I then knew it was all a scam.

She eventually hung up and my issue is still unsolved. As I done more research on the company I noticed alot of comments from consumers stating that they've won a substantial amount of money but are asked to pay a fee before hand and including myself it seems as if the people who are calling and complaining about having to pay a fee the company Publishers Clearing House are quick to say its a scam when in fact they the company Publishers Clearing House ARE the scammers. I also noticed that alot of their photos that I managed to find of I guess employees of the company look very fake and using fake names. I also screenshot alot of those pictures and consumer complaints as well as internet articles involving many Lawsuits with Publishers Clearing House over the years just in case they try to get things to "disappear" and the icing on the cake for me is how does a company claim nowrong doing but yet agree to so many settlements in 30+ different states?

I know that this will be a hard case to crack being that they have made so much (illegal) money over the years and have so many connections but I think that their time is up!!

Publishers Clearing House did in fact make me a believer, a believer that they are the biggest scandalous operation EVER and I will not stop until this issue is resolved and I recieve my rightful winnings. zandraz185@gmail.com

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

PCH does not make million dollar awards by just sending a check in the mail. If you were to win a big prize, they would actually show up to your front door and award it in person. You didn't win anything.

@Anonymous

YOU ARE SO RIGHT ,BUT I BEEN DOING THIS SEEN 1986 VERY FAITHFUL AND I HAVE NOT WON YET WOW.HALF