Fresno, California

Today I received an email from Publishers Clearing House stating that I won the grand prize hours later they email me back saying that it was a mistake that they sent information to the wrong person with my name on it that it was to go to a Mexican man in another state well I see a lot of lies within that for one how could you make a mistake like that we are two different Sexes for one he's a man and I am a female he is Mexican and I am African-American you cannot make a mistake like that you just cant that was a load of bull *** can somebody out there tell me is there a way that I can sue Publishers Clearing House for making me think that I won and then turning around telling me I didn't behind a *** mistake that should not have been made because no similarities in any the details to make a mistake that huge dont think so today pch lost all respect from me....

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Look at some of their blogs, for class action lawsuit info

Ladysweet

Thanks

RLLuttrell
#1219203
@Anonymous

Hey B'ham. I'm in Montgomery.

Am mailing out my State Attorney General Package next Monday...3 Oct. Send the AG anything you've got. I'm contacting for AGs: AL, CA, OK & NY.

I have found one other person in PA. I am gunning for a Class Action Suit big time over this one!

They did it to me to today I got the same letter

RLLuttrell
#1219204
@Anonymous

I am already contacting the CA Attorney General, because if the man they mentioned all over the place is indeed genuine...they have invaded his privacy big-time & he can take legal action for that. Send her all you've got! Good Luck!