Newark, New Jersey

Since my last comments on the PCH Sweepstakes, and PCHFreeLotto, I've Unsubscribed from ALL PCH ACTIVITIES.

The reason is that PCHFREELOTTO was taking money off of my Debit Card without even asking me if I still wanted to be a member of PCH.

I Unsubscribed from PCH FreeLotto at the end of March 2016, and I found out from my Bank, that PCH still took money off my Debit Card. Therefore I had to file a claim against PCH , to get my money back for PCH FRAUDULENT ACTIVITY. Since my Claim against PCH, I recieved a Email from PCH saying that they'll give me my money back.

PCH acted as though they had no idea that I Unsubscribed.

I want to let everyone know to be carefull with PCH, because they will take money from you without your CONSENT!!!

I did WIN $2 , twice from the PCH FreeLotto games , and I did get my Winnings Deposited into my Bank Account.

So about PCH, if you WIN do you get your money?

The answer is YES PCH does give you your money if you WIN!!! To get your WINNINGS THOUGH, you have to do EXACTLY WHAT THEY TELL YOU TO DO!!! EXACTLY TO A "T", don't make 1 mistake or you won't get any winning money from PCH!!!

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE WITH WINNING THE PCH SWEEPSTAKES, and GOD BLESS YOU ALL!!!

Mr. Phillip Leet

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Subscription.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments