I received a email today from PCH stating that there is a opportunity to win a new mustang all that you needed to do was make at least 3 searches about any specific items that you were interested in getting a answer to and complete this task by 11:59 PM eastern standard time. So I decided that I wanted to know when this prize was going to be awarded.

I tried 5 different times and worded my request different each time to hopefully get a answer to a legitimate question and each time was a waste of my efforts.

So I have decided that I will not continue to waste my time with PCHSearch&Win offers any more. Signed -stubaby6@gmail.com who is very disappointed with the PCH programs that always ends up being a waste of my time.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

I agree, they're games are rigged so you will only win tokens not any money ,Every single game is like that, Basically they are getting your hopes up so that you will involve yourself with them,they in turn try to get you to purchase some if there merchandise ,they feel that if they keep saying you have a opportunity to win prizes you will keep involving yourself with them and through this technique they feel that eventually they can get you to purchase merchandise from them by beating offers in your head example do you need cheap reliable kitchen appliances?Basically all this is a dishonest strategy they are using to get money out of you.Look if you win its because you purchased something from them no business gives you money for free in this world so that saying they have talking about you don't have to purchase anything to win thats a lie.How you gonna anyways the games are rigged the prizes are moving targets wake up.I believe they are paying people on that pch commercial to say they won or they are long time customers who spent they're money on PCH think about