Milwaukee, Wisconsin
5.0

I have played FreeLotto Sweepstakes everyday for a few months now and I'm on the Gold level. After I saw your screenshot of you having thev correct numbers and they didn't give you ***,I don't know why I'm wasting my time with them.

What is hard for me to believe is that you have the screenshot of a Million dollar Win,and you haven't even gotten a good Lawyer and sued the *** OUT OF THEM!

If you see my review of your Comments on FreeLotto Sweepstakes, can you please explain to me why you haven't even started a Law Suit against PCH or FreeLotto Sweepstakes, unless your already rich or you're lying to the World on the Internet?

Please help me understand the circumstances of what is happening about your case. I'm pretty sure that you could possibly be able to get your Million Dollars for them *** UP WITH YOUR NUMBERS. TO ME, THAT EXCUSE WOULDN'T FLY WITH ME!!!

Reason of review: Not as described/ advertised.

Comments

And of course a big mouth with a little *** like yours is of course going to comment and be in *** about it I'm sure you won a million times and you're ready to sue everybody, clown it costs money to sue. Pro bono lawyers Are not real