East Hampton, Virginia
4.0

It is Jenniffer Holmes that is jotting this that I experienced when I playing on the pick PCH Lottery winning number I putt down my email address with 2000, my token scores was 2,532,115. Which rejected this is rediculous as as far as feelimg that been rejected and out on you token scores.

When yoi expected to remaine on the gold level. As when I put down the email address 2020 my token scores went down 1,000. Being jipped on your token scores is rediculous, just the waste times. I reffer my email addresses or passwords to remaine exact.

To keep on tracy on my token scores. Is very disappointing your token scores comes down 1,000 to bronx level. Certain you rather as gladely, you rather keep up on your token scores. The level rather recently be at, which is 2,532,115 at gold level.

Lastly to mention, On August 7th 2015 I did not get no entry mail at 43 Madison Ave. Bpt C.T 06604-3334. It is best To believe to you be on promises that you get involved entry mail issueing that will be sent as mail on your mail boxes. as first on June, 30th I did not get no mail, August.

1th I did not get the mail.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

It is great rate on your comments that you rather do fairly on any sweep that you are into, as being intrested. Yes as involving on any entry that is as gerantee that are the winner.

It is Great that you actually get the mail with good news as bright yellow swiss lemon swiss green lime.

Yes as haveing the chances fethering your educations, getting the house that you aways dreamed and get the reality look that you are involved as having the coziness. Relaxing in the couch with biscuit and some tea.