Seminole, Oklahoma
4.7

Update by user Mar 23, 2016

I made my payments monthly! They wait 7 to 8 months claiming they never received any of the money I mailed in!

Even when I showed proof through money orders & last payment through a check! They deny receiving anything!

Original review posted by user Mar 22, 2016

I'm still getting harrassing letters from PCH claiming I still owe them! I received a email stating the issue was resolved & that they closed out the account!

But by the same woman that I'm not sure if she's the supervisor or not! I'm not sure but she turned around & sent me another email stating I still owed them! I'm suppost to get a phone call from them between 24 to 48 hours but I know exactly how that will go! They are trying to come up with something to get paid again for them to live good on the customers money so the customers can remain broke instead!

Wow they think we are the ones that give away the money! Like they are the winners! I guess we are the losers I don't think so PCH!!& the sad thing is they didn't win a thing if anything they want to say they deserve what we don't have to begin with! That's why the customers look forward to the winnings not pay for the merchandise more then once!

Oh yeah we have money to throw away to throw out in the wind! RIGHT!! Like that saying u can't get blood from turnips! I feel especially if u aren't entitle to it!

The 1st time around of payments....YES the 2nd time....heck NO! PCH quit being theives be an honest company like u used to be! Especially when we try to be honest customers! PCH or u were honest @ 1 time with me anyway!

Isn't this enbezzlement? What the company is doing? If we did something like that wouldn't we get in trouble?

But it's ok for u guys because u guys are a company! PCH start being honest & stop screwing over ur customers!!!!!!!!!

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments