5.0

Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and clear everything out the cookies cliches in the browsing history I did that it didn't work then I went to your next step spent hours on that one I'm really not happy I've been complaining about this for two to three months now and it has not been resolved so you trying to help me resolve it I'm not computer literate and surprised that I could dial the phone.It said to push this button and then it'll take me to clear all my cookies question about the history on my flash drive after more hours of doing this I went to Chrome they said the flash drives already installed but disabled I try to enable it that did not work so I went to the play store and got Adobe Air but it says that does not work on PCH games every game in the whole world but yours.

All I want to do is win how can I do that if you're blocking me from doing entries please help you've tried today and I spent my day doing this I'm not happy I could have been playing games winning money earning tokens but you have a glitch in your system. Do I need a flash drive to play your games????????? Because like I said I put the Adobe Air on and they said no good for PCH games can you please help me please there's something wrong with your system. Should I uninstall the Adobe Air??

Do I need a flash drive to play your games I've been playing for 2 years never heard about that. I'm so upset right now I do not like to waste my time or my day like this. Then on top has my picture and she asked me to delete it I try to get another picture out of my gallery for you of myself but it wouldn't take it there's nothing wrong with my picture is there??? I'm so frustrated right now.

I get invalid entries all time I get bad reasons error or just get kicked out of your system.I want to win I need to win I don't have time to be playing around like this you can call me at 949-278-2145 or you can email me annsmith0028 please respond to me as soon as possible so I take that app off my phone it's not a desktop it's a mobile phone A Galaxy 7 please please please please please please help me I've lost so many other entries it's crazy thank you in advance

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of publishers clearing house mobile application. Publishers Clearing House needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned publishers clearing house mobile application in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Publishers Clearing House.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Saratoga, California, United States #1198701

Listen to me.You will never win.

Stop wasting your time on these games.

Seriously.You will never never never win.