1.3

I have been on PCH for 220 consecutive days and chalked up 1.6 million tokens. Over the last 4 days I have tried everything to continue playing but have received mesagges that say try later, site undergoing maintenance and have not been able to connect.

I am afraid that my consecuidays will be lost and I will not be able to maintain my daily average. I have tried to call and e mail PCH and find it impossible to reach them.

They should either close the site and fix the problems or give people like me some form of compensation to keep them from loosing their continuous days of play and daily average. It has been extremely frustrating to say the least...

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

Yes I do. Having acquired some 250,000,000 tokens I’ve found that playing your lotto, games and even your news articles nearly impossible due to the time consumption involved in waiting 30 seconds to watch the same stupid ad play out between each and every “tile”.

I’ll never buy Folgers again in my life and my dogs will never eat the Natural Balance crap that’s been forced down my throat these past several weeks. You suck

#1342089

Dear PCH, why is your site down to me. Is it because I play and search as you request, but now you don't want me to meet the requirements? Has this happened to anyone else recently?