Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Towels
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I ordered the Star Master for my granddaughter so we could see the stars since her Dad, my son died last year. I got a pink plastic thing that projects..."
- "As I long time Dominos customer, I'm having an issue that has been going on for at least a year, and that is either by the App or the Online..."
- "Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas. To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!! 1)When I opened the..."
- "In less then a month I went from size 20 to size 16! I have more energy, less back and hip pain, and I find myself smiling more often. The..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "RENEE HAS CURSED ME OUT INSULTED ME RELIGIOUSLY AND RACIALLY WHILE SHE WAS UNDER PRESSURE OF LOSING CONTRACTS I HAVE TO ALSO SEEN HER GO THROUGH THE RESIDENTS PERSONAL BELONGINGS..."