Publishers clearing house says I owe them $20.45 for some kitchen towels that I ordered.When I asked them to show me the order, I received a collection agency notice instead.
If i didn't order it, and didn't receive it, then I'm not paying for it. Show me were I ordered it! Why is that so hard to send to me and proove to me that I ordered something. That is because I didn't order it!
Funny how people work their business.
Maybe they should claify their paper work before assuming things.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Kitchen Towels
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I must say I have seen some complicated scams before but this one ranks right up there. Do not do any work with this so called media group called Zillion..."
- "I ordered 3 copies of my own novel, paying $29.85 for the package. They came today, but the receipt said I had paid $2,985.00 This leaves me not surprised there..."
- "I sent my book to Xlibris in 2009 for publication. After the review book copy was sent to me, the graphics were blurry and I refused to publish. After being..."
- "My personal experience with taking my Mercedes to Benzin Motorwerks in Tulsa and dealing with the owner Denney. Make sure you cover the diagnostic charge over and over. Record..."
- "Yesterday, I received the smart watch that I ordered from lightinthebox.com for my son for Christmas. To my horror when I opened there numerous things wrong!!! 1)When I opened the..."
- "So, usually when I hear the doorbell in the morning I'm excited for a delivery! Well, today a pair of shoes arrived that my fiance ordered for me. I sign..."
- "Hotel was clean and had a room with both refrigerator & microwave. We had a nice view and staff seemed courteous when checking in at 2:30 pm. We..."
- "This was our first trip to Cancun and we had the best time!! The hotel was beautiful and it's location was perfect. We had an ocean front room and all..."
- "They had some spin wheel that I got from an email with Publishers Clearing House that took me to a wheel to spin and I did so. The first..."