1K views

I am wondering if everyone who is entering the PCH sweepstakes is getting the same emails as i am.I was given a email that stated which boutique and hotel that they would be staying at IF i am the announced winner.

The emails they have sent me would make anyone think they are the winner. I am just wondering if everyone is getting the same thing and if so, i feel this is false hope for EVERYONE who is entering and should be made to stop and possibly fined if this is the case. I know my grandmother and mother used to send in faithfully to them and would pray and hope they would b e the winner and also was made tot hi nk they actually stood a chance. Now, almost 30 yrs later here i sit doing the same thing.

What is really sad is the financial bind we have been in and trying to escape but can't seem to which i am sure everyone has here and there. But, i have 4 children who would really like to have a nice christmas for once and a bigger and warmer house to sleep in. I try to do my best working as much overtime to bring in extra income but it is never enough. I find myself scrpping up change week to week.

My family and i have health issues also which is not good being where we are at but we have to live somewhere. I am not asking nor begging for a handout..I do my best with working and trying to provide but, it would be really nice for once to see a sweepstake actually be for real and actually give something to someone if not me atleast someone in need as much as i am or worser. I could have someone do some searching do some very NICE INVESTIGATION and let me know what me and others co uld do about this b ut, i would like to think they are for real and don't just give false hope.

Please someone let me know what you think about PCH.AM i wasting my time filling out those sweepstakes or do i stand a REAL CHANCE?

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

I was wondering the same thing like am I getting these emails showing directions to my house and the flower shop where they would get my flowers and telling me that someone in my immediate area will be winning . I guess we all get them.

14Win.

Tyngsborough, Massachusetts, United States #1043161

Win Dream T.

No one really has a real chance with PCH, or any other lottery, since the chance of winning is so remote.Out of all the stars in the sky who send in their entries, or buy lotto tickets, many of them have entered for many years, so you are in good company.

Each person is 14 times more likely to be struck by lightning, than win the lottery.

To save money, you can apply for Section 8, subsidized housing, or contact Catholic Charities in your city, and talk to them about their nice apartments for families. Not having to shell out more than 50 percent of your income for housing and utilities each month, will make you feel as if you have won the lottery.

Best wishes, and God bless you.Haviette.

Please God!!

Win it all 4 my kids!!

West Virginia, United States #885999

Sorry but PCH your sounding a little bit BOGUS any more, Who is the new staff at PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE thinks this is the way to intimidate people into buying things they can't afford???

to Dorie Huntington, West Virginia, United States #886003

Add to my remark,I have been a past believer for 40 years,they have it i started in 2007, so they changed it for some reason. SO I have lost faith in there Honesty.

I really thought the had higher scruples than that, and that saddens me as a GOD loving person i will try not to hold animosity towards them in the twilight of my years.

Des Moines, Iowa, United States #869511

I've only been doing this for a year, a first I was under the impressions from emails from PCH I has won and won big.Truth, this is the last go round for me, the only true hope is what Jesus provides, and He does not lie, simply act.

Truth, too much time wasted on deception of a win, supposedly already won.Truth, Pray that you get delivered from this trap and refocus on the real world, giving thanks for what you do have, not what your desiring and you will find that with all the circumstances, you are Blessed!

Cincinnati, Ohio, United States #794665

Sealy Texas Mom with 4 kids;

I receive same emails, they tell me at what florist they will

Be visiting in my town to buy my roses, technology makes

This easy for them to do, when u sign up with pch you give them

Your address,city,state,zip code, therefore it is easy for them to locate neighboring

Businesses such as hotels,florists,roads that may lead to your house, Please don't let this discourage you. On pch's home page it gives you your odds Of winning these big dollar amount prizes so the chance is slim however there IS A CHANCE,and somebody has to win and you stand just as much of a chance as anyone else, so KEEP ENTERING, PLAYING,and keep DREAMING!IT COULD HAPPEN!!! :)

to Anonymous #1371655