Wallingford, Connecticut

I ordered and paid for 3 magazines.I received 2.

I called them and they said the 3rd one would start in 6 months. Now I am getting a bill for the 3rd magazine. After calling Omar the chimpanzee, nothing happened except more past due letters. I called Helen the happless harlett, she said the problem would be fixed.

I'm still getting past due letters. My advice, order the magazines from their subscription departments, not Publisher's Clearing House. They are to big and you get lost in the shuffle.

signed, Frustrated in Connecticut trying to get help from some one smart.

Review about: Assorted Magazines.

Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / $15
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Joyce Borski

I have been doing Publisher Clearing free games And for some reason I have had big problems With Viruses now I may have to change my e-mail address do to this help please.

Winloot - Refusal to pay Winloot "I won on their site and now they are saying that the computer had a technical glitch and they will not pay anyone who won that date and I won..." Read more Igg - Taggers Igg "have been tagged numerous times have sent over 400 emails to igg and 300 screenshots as proof they have done nothing its been going on for over 12 weeks now..." Read more Owlplayz Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - PCH misleads taking advantage of the elderly. Publishers Clearing House "PCH settled with California and 21 other states re a similar lawsuit. Only difference--the phrase "like the Pay Nothing"-- etc clause. What devious, greedy people. How many..." Read more American Homes 4 Rent - Terrible Company American Homes 4 Rent "This company is about money they don't fix a thing this is a Leak that is currently leaking and has been running for 10 hours and American Homes 4 rent..." Read more Earth Fare - "Grass-fed" maybe, "fresh" absolutely not Earth Fare "Fresh beef is red, not brown, as the mistake that I've purchased is clearly product they needed to move. Albeit, at a sale price that most will accept but at..." Read more Del Webb By Pulte Homes - I am not a Pissed Consumer and I would buy another Pulte Home Del Webb By Pulte Homes "We bought a Pulte home in a 55+ community and are very pleased with the purchase and follow up of any problems. Yes, there were a few issues but Pulte..." Read more Ashley Furniture Durablend Recliner Ashley Furniture "I purchased a rocker recliner from Ashley furniture a couple of years ago and despite the fact the chair has had minimal use, the back and arms are peeling and..." Read more