I get a free gift only if I purchase $700.00+ in magazines.When I called to cancel (oops missed the 190 day deadline) they hung up on me.
Called again and requested to speak to a manager the woman again hung up on me after she told me that I would be put in collections if I didn't pay. This company is such a scam.
Why aren't they out of business?
I am getting a 2 of the same magazines that I don't read and don't want and have yet to receive my 'free gift'.I don't want the gift and I don't want the magazines.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "My name is Gregoria Lubin I live in 742 Ellis Street Apt 35 in New Britain Ct 06051 I has been a victim of false publishing clearing house..."
- "I have subscribed not once, not twice, but 3 different times over the past decade. Given.., the small little magazine gives out a lot of neat ideas, but when..."
- "I terminated the contract last year with Authorhouse and in writing they agreed to take my book off 21 websites and not sell anymore. They were making the money and..."
- "My DR Horton built home is less than 2 years old at the time of this post. Less than 1 year after my home was finished the driveway has..."
- "My daughter purchased a pair of boots that the Seller said was a size 9 but it was a 10. We immediately wrote Poshmark and sent picture but they..."
- "So fair warning to anyone who is planning on ordering from this site: Don't, stay away. It's a scam. Why? Almost every one of their items does not match the..."
- "SPS (Spsreviewforum) is still running a massive scam throughout the internet scamming millions out of money. First of all, I have not been contacted in anyway by Hope or fake user..."
- "Ordered premier flowers ($85.00) with mylar balloon for birthday. Paid extra to have delivered before 1:00 pm. Called several time to confirm. NO delivery before 1:00 pm...."
- "My husband decided to surprise our daughter on her 3rd birthday by sending her a box containing gifts, that's why he even did not tell me...He chose air cargo delivery..."