2.7

I have purchased several products from PCH over the years. I noticed quite often that the products I receive our either, smaller than pictured in the photos and never listing dimensions.

I have also purchased flowerbulbs that never bloomed. ( On more than one occasion).

My most recent complaint is that all of their products are from China. All of them. I recently purchased an egg poacher which was a pan with four small plastic.

Egg holding cups. When I used it the first couple times I noticed a smell kind of a cross between an electrical smell and a burning smell. The last time I used it I noticed the smell had permeated through the plastic cup and diffused into the egg, and I can taste it in the egg.

I have purchased products from them for years as I said and I will now stop. The quality is just no good and they are just taking your money.

Although in honesty, when you have an issue with a product and return It, they credit you and don’t even expect you to return it in all cases.

At least they’re good about that. I just wish they would stop selling Chinese products.

Review about: Egg Cooker.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments