Joliet, Illinois

Update by user Apr 14

On April 13th. I received an envelope from PUBLISHER CLEARING HOUSE stating that I was among the "finalists" and to follow the instructions and reply by the April 25th.

deadline. Upon opening the "sealed" envelope I found the instructions to affix my choice of payment if I was chosen as the winner. either $7,000 a week for life or $7 million all at once.

The "Blue" form that I was instructed to affix my choice "sticker" to was missing as was the "return envelope" rendering it IMPOSSIBLE TO RESPOND !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I've concluded that PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE are SCAM ARTISTS and should be BOYCOTTED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Original review posted by user Dec 11, 2018

I received a set of tweezers (item #5449T9) on order #3061 6753 0267. They are the "flimsiest" and poorest quality of any product I've ever encountered.

I'm surprised that a "reputable" company would ship a product of this poor quality. I'm not satisfied to say the least.....and furthermore I don't feel I should be expected to pay the shipping cost to return this poor quality tweezers set to receive a credit for the purchase price of $15.87. I haven't sent my payment yet, and currently have no intention of doing so. I'm hoping you will issue me a full credit for this order and there won't be a need to pursue a "higher level" of action.

Please notify me in a timely manner. Thanks,

Jerry Marx

Product or Service Mentioned: Tweezers.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Scams.

Comments

Bought lights to affix in closets , etc. Very poor quality & the string won’t even pull to open the light. Disappointed in quality..I would like my money back..Don’t know where pissed consumer agreement is.