Sacramento, California

I have been playing for years and have surmised that this scratcher game has flaws in it. There is no way (that the game could have been programed properly) that you play a three digit amount of games with out ever duplicating any of the values.

There's always only one each of a any value on the scratcher. When I say three digit amount, I mean since the inception of your blackjack game, again I kind of have the same type of problem with your Bingo game. I have also have been playing your bingo game since its inception. I have been looking for the letter, "O" from week to week and then from month to month and now it has bin years.

It kind of looks like the letter "O" is nonexistent. I haven't yet bin able to spell the word jackpot with out the letter "O".

Maybe you just plan to drop the letter "O" in the pot when you are ready to give away the jackpot. PS: Bottom Line, Where is the letter :O: ?

Reason of review: Games.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments