5.0

My happy day is coming. love PCH.

EVERY DAY LIKE CLOCK WORK I PUT ON PCH ON AND IN JOY EVERY MINT OF IT. I'M SO HAPPY THAT PCH HAS COME TO MY LIFE I TELL ALL MY FRIENDS AND FAMILY ABOUT PCH. IT WOULD BE A GREAT REWARD TO ME IF I GET SOME GREAT PRIZE WITH PCH I REALLY WOLD BE TRILL IF PCH COMES TO MY HOUSE. YESTERDAY I TOLD ONE OF MY FRIENDS AND HE TOLD ME WOW I SHOULD START WITH PCH AS SOON AS I CAN.

I HAVE ORDER SOME THINGS FROM PCH AND I'M VERY PLEASED WITH THEM.

I WANT TO THANK PCH FOR BEING ON FACE BOOK. I ALWAYS POST ON FACE BOOK.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: I like every thing about pch and will keep playing pch.

• I Love The Slots

Comments

In all their "sweepstakes" they claim you don't have to order anything to win. So after sitting and answering endless surveys and also playing games, before ending I am told, you MUST order at least one thing from the following pages.

So I did. I ordered a bag of Bermuda grass that never grew, not even in a pot!

this must be a squirrel. You can't possibly beat Blackjack and if you do all you get is tokens. I bid over 4million token on 1 $100 walmart gift and never heard a word of any sort.

This cannot be a real person.

ALL THAT PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE HAS DONE FOR US IS CAUSE HAVOC

DREAMS DO NOT COME TRUE

IT MESSES UP YOUR LIFE.

SEE PEOPLE THAT AREN'T THERE TALK TO PEOPLE THAT AREN'T THERE PEOPLE AND YOUR FAMILY THINK YOU NEED TO BE PUT IN THE PHYCH WARD.

If this makes you happy, then more power to you. Good luck.

I cannot believe you posted that picture

I sent this to Donald Trump to review your English. OMG is that a knock at your door. Bye