1.2K views

pch hates when u return pkges. as refusals.they don't provide a" return postage due label", making it impossible to return pkges.

properly. then they send u a bill for the returned pkges. stupidity on their part, like i'm going to pay for something i didn't keep.while conversing w/ them on the phone about this issue, i stated i would not continue ordering their products & that i was done. they retaliated by removing multiple chances to win emails from my inbox.

thank god!!! they are the worst scam ,*** around.no one wins.

& no one holds them accountable for their dishonesty!!! they suck up ur money & give nothing in return.i wasted too many yrs.,praying to win.done!!!!

Comments

@Anonymous

The government they're the worst it's like the mafia I'm sorry it is the mafia and we call it America

@Anonymous

You're Right! Al Gore would have been president if they had finished counting all of the votes in Florida.

StancioHassanButler
@Anonymous

Well, Publishers Clearing House was bankrupt for me recently because of me who contacted Publishers Clearing House.