Pleasanton, California
2.7K views

i have played PCH slots and all the other games they offer so that you buy there magazines for years! i finality won two hundred and fifty dollars on the shell slots game and it totally ignored that i had won.when i tried to register a complaint it said i entered my pass word wrong and immediately removed my registration.i feel sick that they would have to treat there customers that way.has anyone else had the same problem and what can be done about it?I tried to call but they are on the east coast and im on the west coast so there is a time difference.ill try to get a hold of them tomorrow!

Comments

@Henry

Type your forgot to mention its also got the Diesel engine, with Allison tranny.

I did a scratch off game, it said I won 500 tokens due to 500 x 3 matching, but I also scratched off three matching 750 cash. It gave me the tokens but acted like the three matching cash wasn't even there.

i actually won $5.00 amazon e-gift card about one month ago on the newest site where they have the board that you use your tokens from pch slots. so it is possible to win, i have never won on any other pch site though.

You are not playing a real roulette, real bingo, or any other real game. I don't know how the outcomes are decided, but it is more like a scratch ticket in that all of the outcomes are possible, but almost all outcomes will be the lower paying ones.

Among many things ,I can never get enough spins in the slot to get enough bonuses to win anything. And the Spam I'm slammed with now is a pain in the ***.

@clueless

Did you ever read the rules on that game? Even if, by some miracle, you do manage to get all "cash bonus" slots filled, it is only get you the right to be entered into a drawing.

And said drawing is done only once per year. So pch will have you play lotto, slots, bingo, etc all year long and most likely for nothing but entries into drawings that are just about impossible to win. Even the pch games site is designed the same way, you will sit and play games, be barraged with ads and ultimately earn "tokens" that can be redeemed only for a chance to be entered into drawings that take place once a year. Any of the "instant win" games are just an incentive to get people to come to the sites owned and operated by pch.

***, they will even pay out some 5.00-250. winners sometimes, but that is about it. The fact is that the more traffic they can get to their sites, the more chances of sales. But more imporatntly, pch puts themselves in a no loss position!

Why? Because the more people using their sites and servers the more valuable the sites become because the sites ratings go up thereby making sites valuable to buyers of info and possible leads.

PCH is mainly an "affiliate marketing" program/scam.

meganigo88

I have played and played, and never hit any thing but tokens. I entered drawings with my tokens and never won.

I would be happy to just win 5 dollars, and actually get a check. I am with the guy who said that the chances are astronomical of never hitting money on the roulette wheel, but I hit the lose a turn way more often, and I have yet to hit money

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY LET A REAL WNNER EMAIL ME ABANK ACCOUNT OF THERE WINNING BEEN PLAYING FOR YEARS NEVER WON SLOTS BUT HAVE WON AT HARD ROCK IMAGINE THAT MAKE IT RAIN PCH

WHY DOES THE WINNING DATE ALWAYS CHANGE STOP GIVING FALSE HOPE OF RICHES WHEN IT ONLY BENEFITS YOUR FINANCE SAD ECONOMY WITH NO HOPE TO DREAM

all i want to no are WE LIVING IN VAIN

In the very beginning of playing slots I also

won a $$ prize that I have yet to see. Then

today, I was not given my diamonds that I had

gotten yesterday so my first slots game started out with zero diamonds. I also think it is rather obvious that my snow shovel lotto

has the exact same numbers EVERY DAY. Also, the odds of coming up without winning money on the roulette wheele are astronomical yet

it happens every day. Is the PCH exempt from

being overseen by the US Gaming Agency?? I have boughton quite a few items from PCH over

the past few months but last month I received an E-mail telling me that in-as-much as I hadn't boughton anything, I could be dropped from the sweepstakes!!! Do you people even know what your are doing or what you are saying to people...especially in-as-much as

you advertise that one hasn't got to order anything to play!!! It was insulting and also didn't make you look very tuned into how

often a player actually orders something!!

I cannot even start the slots game. I have registered and everything but how do you start!

I have been playing PCHSlots a long time today while using my diamonds to spin it stopped on the $100 pink spot.I was told to wait while they processed my winnings,but nothing happened then the Search and Win window opened and that was the end. I don't need the window because I use the Search and Win page I use the Search and Win Bar on my home page.

Help L! :?

@Linda

I had the same thing happen to me I was playing the roulette game and on the chart it says if you land on a certain number in my case I landed on the green zero that applys to the 1000 dollar prize PS not tokens but actually money and it just took me to the pch search window and that's it no prize no nothing just false hope a feeling of giddyness and that's it!!!!!!!

I think it so unfair that they have us waste our time and lie to us about these games while they take money from us rather then follow by there own rules and guide lines