2.2K views

i have played PCH slots and all the other games they offer so that you buy there magazines for years! i finality won two hundred and fifty dollars on the shell slots game and it totally ignored that i had won.when i tried to register a complaint it said i entered my pass word wrong and immediately removed my registration.i feel sick that they would have to treat there customers that way.has anyone else had the same problem and what can be done about it?I tried to call but they are on the east coast and im on the west coast so there is a time difference.ill try to get a hold of them tomorrow!

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Kenova, West Virginia, United States #1352391

The same thing happened to me. I took a picture of the screen! I suppose a jury will have no trouble figuring this out!

Lytle, Texas, United States #1339270

I am still trying to win i've put almost all my tokens on one prize that i wanted to win and nothen they don't even say who won it .

Fairfax, Virginia, United States #1304608

I have been play Pch for many years started fresh, after cancelling when I thew in the towel once before , then join up again ,i now have won 9,536,088 IN Tokens!which means nothing to me, a coupon of years ago I won $5.00 .so your chances of winning are so slim just except you'll just playing for worthless tokens, Good luck on the worthless game site.

Iem about to throw in the towel once again for good this time. The FTC. Should look ito Pch there's to many.

Complaints poping.up About.Pch, .....

Carmichael, California, United States #1300867

Thought it was just my computer's problem at first but then anytime the instant jackpot symbols would line up the game shut down and message came that apologized but they were experiencing technical problem, Oops.Every time?

Wonder if the sponsors know what's going on?

Sounds like fraud prevention needs to look into PCH.

I don't care that much, just don't like being jerked around.

Oh, if you try to speak to someone...your are always the 1st person in the *** with a 31 sec wait and no one ever talks to you.

I have discovered something in all the pch slot games.Something I know they hope we don't notice.

But after I discovered this, I started looking for it in every single slots game and sure enough it was in every single one. They have it rigged so that nobody can win or that it's only on their terms!!! I can prove this by explaining to you that when you play each game, each line should have the pch van ( because if you get the pch van straight across your a winner.. I think now it's changed to an instant win sign) but as the lines spins ..

watch very closely. I promise you can see it. Not every single line has the pch van ( or instant win symbol) and how can anyone ever win if the winning symbol isn't in every line? They can't.

This is somewhat difficult to explain but anyone that has played the pch slots game knows that there are 7 different games. And each game you can win a different amount of money. The first game is 250$ the second is 500$ so on. Some have 3 lines and some have 5 lines but even the ones that have only 3 lines, you can still watch the lines closely as they spin and notice that one of those lines does not have the winning symbol.

(As the lines spin around one of those lines is missing the winning symbol so therefore it can't land on the symbol if it isn't there). Everytime you hit SPIN you will notice that it will be a different line that doesn't have the winning symbol. So, how can anyone win? They can't.

I...

The games need to either be taken down, or they need to fix it so that people can actually win, OR tell the truth that the only thing you can win is tokens. Let's be honest.. who wants to win just tokens?

I really wish the better business buero would check into this.No company should be aloud to lie and say you can win money when in fact they have it fixed so that you can't!

to Anonymous Henderson, Nevada, United States #1334810

Yep I noticed the same thing. The slots are a total scam... what a waste of time...they should be sued for bein phonies And wasting people's time

Visalia, California, United States #1276402

yes lady..i have had a lot of problems with the games,magazines.

Houston, Texas, United States #1262974

I have been there twice.3 months ago I got all three gold pots on the slots, I should have won 2500 dollars.

I also did it this morning.

Same as last time...nothing.imagine that.

I Have won twice on the pch cash casino app.$10 each time.

Got the money and used it so they are real to an extent.

I don't know about fair tho.And don't forget they are banking money from all these ads you have to watch.

Win loot said I ordered lip stick...I'm an sixty year old man?! Why to they send me a bill???? Time to delete this URL...