One day I got a piece of mail from PCH saying real big on the front of the envelope that if she was the winner she would get $5,000 a week for life written on the front of the envelope. The date it printed that she would be awarded this $5,000 a week for life was the 1st anniversary of her death, and I just cried and cried.

My whole life, my Mama always would go on and on about what she would do WHEN she won the Publisher's Clearinghouse Contest. They pressured her into ordering all kinds of crap, and they kept sending letters to her for quite some time after her death too. My mama was poor, and they ripped her off for what little money she had. She paid on the 4 payment installment plan, but she had ordered so much junk that she had quite a bit to pay every month on it.

So now, when I go onto the PCH website because I'm desperate, and PCH keeps trying to get me to buy the same type of Crap my mother bought, well "No Way".

I saw that spending hundreds of dollars didn't help my mama win anything, so I won't order anything from those sleazy slimeballs that keep getting sued for swindling the elderly! PCH, SHAME ON YOU FOR RIPPING OFF MY MAMA!

Comments

DoubleMacaw844

What a waste of time

@DoubleMacaw844

I agree with you. I am ashamed to say that I have wasted hours today foolishly playing PCH games, when there is no chance in hail that I will ever win anything. Every day I waste time entering the same contests over and over again and playing the same games over and over.