Madison, Wisconsin

I had just sent in an entry to Publishers Clearinghouse, which I had not done for over 20 years after they were caught dumping thousands of UNopened entries into dumpsters. So when I ran across a PCH entry postcard in a vitamin order box I had received, I sent it in just for fun.

Within 2-3 weeks, this "Society" letter shows up. This is proof enough for me, that PCH has been quickly selling our contact information.

Mike R.

Comments

anonymous: I got the letter, too, just after going on the pch site for the first time in 15 years and BOOM! I get this letter a few weeks later.

I figured that if they were so powerful, why couldn't they at least edit the letter to eliminate typos and bad grammar? HAHA! That made me very suspicious. I also did NOT like the part about being able to make people bend to your will even if it was against their own will.

It's always wrong to violate the will of another person for your own gain. Also, the kissing up and saying, "You've always known you were special"... well EVERYONE is special and unique. That doesn't make a person better than others though.

The whole thing stank so this time I googled. How do they get away with this stuff? PCH used to be a respected organization...

no more! Thank you for making the connection!

#1193787

Lol...wow! I'm glad you posted your experience, thanks!

I received a letter in the mail from pch the very same day I received the letter from "The League" and was wondering where these clowns got my address from. You wanna hear something really funny though? The League will be receiving the $139 check they requested from someone (not me) but the check is a fraud so when they try to deposit it, "The League" will be "The Convicted" of check fraud.

When I heard that I rolled laughing. What a great way to get back at thsee fraudulent low lifes