1.2K views

I have gotten several items from PCH and all of them are junk. These items are not worth the time to look at let alone the time to order them .

Example got the camping lights worthless i can get more light from a Bic lighter , the mini screwdriver set twisted off the first time i used it the knife sharpener worked for 1 knife .PCH im done with you . Does any onein your company even test the cheap made *** you sell?

Maybe you should stick to selling magizenes like you use to . your games are just a way to get people to buy the junk you sell.

Comments

@Anonymous

I could not have said it better. Publishing Clearing House is a scam.

I too have been playing for years never winning a red cent. Publishing Clearing House play with your mind at the idea of winning a life changing prize, only to come up short every single time.All that matters to Publishing Clearing House is making money from their inferior products. The product in their mailings look far better than when you receive them. Just pure junk made in China, and worthless.

I agree all winners are fake news.

That's why I no longer enter their sweepstakes or play their lotto and scratch games. Winning moneyis impossible.

@Anonymous

I totally agree with the last two messages, Publishing Clearing House is a scam company. They wouldn't sell cheap, worthless Chinese junk products, if they were a fair and honest company as they claim.

Publishing Clearing House is beyond a shadow of doubt a scam company.The thirty dollar so called free gift they offer is an example of just how Publishing Clearing House is a fraudulent company. The gifts aren't worth a penny and they charge you an outrageous shipping and handling fee.

@Anonymous

I agree completely. Publishing Clearing House convinces people that they have chance to win a life changing fortune.

In reality of it all is totally preposterous. Do not fall for their scam.

Most of all, do not order their cheap, worthless, Chinese junk products and magazines. Paying their outrageous shipping and handling fees are insane.

Publishing Clearing House claims to have given away 434 million dollars on over the years. I find that to be totally ridiculous.

Because I truly believe no one has won a dime.

A lie becomes the truth if someone believes the lie. Publishing Clearing House is the biggest scam company in the world.They suck the life blood out you and wouldn't lose a moment of sleep.

#1701995

THEY ARE A "OBSCENE SCAM NEST COMPANY"

Publishing Clearing House, why so many commercials on television, showing so called winners of your sweepstakes. Everyone knows they are paid actors just like your spokesman,.

Wayne Brady. They look like they're reading off a teleprompter. If you are truly a fair and honest company like you state.

Why sell cheap worthless Chinese Junk. Also, whenever you win on one of your lotto games, what do you always say, experiencing technical difficulties and your winnings are invalid.

@Anonymous

Publishing Clearing House is a complete scam. Total BS.

They prey on the elderly, and the gullible. Telling everyone that if you order their cheap Chinese junk and magazines.

A life changing fortune will come to you. Avoid Publishing Clearing House like the plaque.

@Anonymous

They are equal opportunity scammers : they prey on EVERYBODY!

@Anonymous

Tokens are completely worthless. I've been playing the lotto games, and redeeming tokens for twelve years, never won a single thing.

Publishing Clearing House is the biggest scam in this country. They have law suits pending in all fifty states. Publishing Clearing House makes most of their money by selling your name to spam companies. Stop buying their Chinese junk and over priced magazines,and outrageous shipping and handling costs.

Force them out of business. All the money they claim to have given away is a complete falsehood.

So true! The pictures of the items look worthy enough to order, but most of it is junk.

I’m curious if, possibly, PCH receives a higher quality item for their approval but the mass order is substandard to what they approved. (?) Most of the orders I placed were the result of being made to feel guilty; you know the line they use: “Betty, we worked so hard to find something you would want. Won’t you place an order today?” I finally took the attitude, “I’ve spent a lot of time and money on PCH. If all you can give me is tokens, color me gone.” To my shame, I’ve earned more than 100 million tokens and purchased over $100 in junk.

Also, the free $30 gifts are a laugh. I wouldn’t pay $1 for them.

I have to say not everyone can be wrong. I've gone over all the complaints about Publishing Clearing House and I come to a conclusion that there has to be something phoney about this company.

I've known a lot of people who religiously enter their sweepstakes and play the games. Never once win a thing. Beyond a shadow of doubt, I truly believe Publishing Clearing House scams people in believing a life changing fortune will come their way if they order the junk products and magazines they sell. It's all about the money and not about people Publishing Clearing House cares about.

Why no rebuttal from Publishing Clearing House. Could be all the complainant's are true.

SimpleSiberian

I absolutely agree!! I recently ordered a man's wallet.

When I got it I started to put my driver's license, pictures, etc. in the plastic holders. The plastic holders tore just like paper!!

I sent that piece of junk back to PCH. Never again!!!

Why does Publishing Clearing House always have technical difficulties when you win money on a lotto games, and are told winnings are invalid. This happens every time.

I totally agree with all other complainant's. Publishing Clearing House is a rip-off,con, scam to cheat you out of your hard earned dollars.

ForegoingWhiteRhinoceros545

PCH.com won't fix their "technical problems"and I am mad and sad. What a waste of months complaining!

Never resolved. I have proof-copy paste and put in documents the pages that say I have WON almost 40 times and NOTHING ever fixed! Getting things you didn't order? 1x I have!!

Found out last second they added a necklace to order--I NEVER HAVE ORDERERED . Customer service said I did not have any orders on and 2 days later I got a bill "reminder" WTF?

I Give up PCH>COM. It SUX WASTE OF FN TIME!!!!!

Now a days you work hard and long hours to get in to win prizes. i had spine surgery snd cant't go back to work because Degenerative disc disease so i buy your junk and try and try!

yet no offense but unless im a minority or rich. i don't have a chance in *** of winning!

stop scamming us with false hopes. you *** ***

@Patricia Ann Wilder

I'm in the same situation as you Ann. I'm unable to work because of an injury.

I can't afford hospital bills, so I hope for a life changing fortune by winning publishing Clearing House sweepstakes the more I think about it. I have no chance in .... either.

No one does. I truly believe beyond a shadow of doubt that Pch is a complete scam.

Publishers clearing house all you sell is garbage and then we send back and you still try to charge me for it!

Stop Publishing Clearing House from scamming the poor and gullible,who they prey on with their false hopes of winning a life changing fortune. All Publishing Clearing House cares about is taking your money by any means possible.

By buying the cheap , worthless Chinese junk,and magazines they sell. Which is way over priced, and charge you an outrageous shipping and handling. Publishing Clearing House also sells your name to other companies. They are a spam producing company.

Their so called sweepstakes winners are actors just like their spokesman Wayne Grady.

Publishing Clearing House claims to be a fair and honest company, which is a complete falsehood. Publishing Clearing House is a complete deceptive, unscrupulous, fraudulent company.

i GOT A STEPPING STOOL AFTER MAJOR SURGERY TO HELP ME GET ON MY BED. The stool is so high, you need another stepping stool to get on it.

To shipmis back the cheapest way UPS is over $38, which is more than the bill they've charged, including tax and their shipping. FORGET IT.

NO MORE SHOPPING FROM PCA. AND YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING ARE LIKE GOING TO THE MOON.