I have gotten several items from PCH and all of them are junk.These items are not worth the time to look at let alone the time to order them .

Example got the camping lights worthless i can get more light from a Bic lighter , the mini screwdriver set twisted off the first time i used it the knife sharpener worked for 1 knife .PCH im done with you . Does any onein your company even test the cheap made *** you sell?

Maybe you should stick to selling magizenes like you use to .your games are just a way to get people to buy the junk you sell.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

I have had the same experience with all of the products ordered from PCH.I always end up sending them back, throwing them away or giving them away.

There has not been a single item that performed the intended function as advertised. And, once you pay for shipping, the cost of the product almost doubles. Since, all of the products that I wanted and ordered have been absolute crap, I sure as *** would never order one of their $30-value "Free Surprise" gifts and pay shipping for it!!! PCH, it's not free if you have to pay for it, D**b A**es!!!

At least they don't charge extra for the magazines.I will stick to magazines, although those are now also becoming cheaper directly from the magazine publishers.

Adrian, Michigan, United States #1350822

I have over 10,000,000 tokens and have never won anything,

I have played more games then you can imagine.

ALSO I WAS SENT A OFFICIAL NOTIFICATION THAT I WON 1 million dollars, pch even sent me the company that was going to deliver the check, NEVER HAPPENED, how disappointed is that

Unfair practices thanks for lies

Baton Rouge, Louisiana, United States #1345243

Everything PCH sells can be purchased at local prices.What is no is JUNK.

My last purchase was strawberry plants.

After opening the box I found that I had purchased a box of dirt.PCH can have it back at their expense for pick-up

Amen

I have to agree that many of the items ordered from pch are not of good quality.They would benefit more by selling a higher end product.

I have tried not to place orders lately but made the mistake once again.I will not order again!!

I've had similar experiences with PCH products.A wrist blood pressure monitor that didn't work, a set of John Wayne movies that were obviously recorded off a video screen and were worthless, some knives and a suction device.

Didn't cost me a dime! I contacted PCH to get a return label. In all FOUR cases they told me to keep the merchandise or toss it in the trash and they issued a FULL refund! What does that tell you?

They KNOW they are selling junk that isn't even worth retrieving!I don't mess with them any longer.

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #953011

I agree.Most of what they sell is junk.

No wonder they can afford to give away so much money. They sale stuff worth a penny, for a dollar.

Disgusting.I'll keep entering the sweepstakes, but will never place another order.

#932074

This is completely true. PCH is legalized spam for ***.

to HarryS #1111511

More like scam.

DragonRI
Central Falls, Rhode Island, United States #680008

Indeed they do sell a lot of junk, cheap from china.A lot of items I have seen in my local dollar tree stores.

They dont care tho, they are in the biz of affiliate marketing i.e.making huge profits via marketing items that retailers are trying to get rid of.