I have gotten several items from PCH and all of them are junk.These items are not worth the time to look at let alone the time to order them .

Example got the camping lights worthless i can get more light from a Bic lighter , the mini screwdriver set twisted off the first time i used it the knife sharpener worked for 1 knife .PCH im done with you . Does any onein your company even test the cheap made *** you sell?

Maybe you should stick to selling magizenes like you use to .your games are just a way to get people to buy the junk you sell.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Amen

I have to agree that many of the items ordered from pch are not of good quality.They would benefit more by selling a higher end product.

I have tried not to place orders lately but made the mistake once again.I will not order again!!

I've had similar experiences with PCH products.A wrist blood pressure monitor that didn't work, a set of John Wayne movies that were obviously recorded off a video screen and were worthless, some knives and a suction device.

Didn't cost me a dime! I contacted PCH to get a return label. In all FOUR cases they told me to keep the merchandise or toss it in the trash and they issued a FULL refund! What does that tell you?

They KNOW they are selling junk that isn't even worth retrieving!I don't mess with them any longer.

Donewithpch
Louisville, Kentucky, United States #953011

I agree.Most of what they sell is junk.

No wonder they can afford to give away so much money. They sale stuff worth a penny, for a dollar.

Disgusting.I'll keep entering the sweepstakes, but will never place another order.

HarryS
#932074

This is completely true. PCH is legalized spam for ***.

to HarryS #1111511

More like scam.

DragonRI
Central Falls, Rhode Island, United States #680008

Indeed they do sell a lot of junk, cheap from china.A lot of items I have seen in my local dollar tree stores.

They dont care tho, they are in the biz of affiliate marketing i.e.making huge profits via marketing items that retailers are trying to get rid of.

Judith
Macon, Georgia, United States #645885

Unfortunately, all they sell is junk. I think they could do better if they offered something worth buying.

***ed ***summer
Lewisburg, Pennsylvania, United States #645486

I have ordered 2 mags and 2 other items from pch it has been 2 months now only to receive the bills not the items ordered.forgive me if im wrong but isn't the policy that they send items for u to try first before u buy.

And one other thing ive been playing the games religiously every night never an O in bingo and never more than 3 bonuses on the spin games.tell me how does anyone win.

to ***ed ***summer Chicago, Illinois, United States #1326127

It's all ***...I don't think anybody wins anything...