Clearfield, Utah

Iwon on PCB search, over a year ago and still ain't been rewarded.I am tired of there lies and promises of being a winner , and.

Never winning afuckin thing and what I did win I can't. Collect pch sucks and is so full of scam *** tactics they should be shut down . They. Need to be removed from the internet.

And. Be forced to pay out there lying false advertising fake *** neck hole .

And then they should be heavily fined for harassment in e mailbox.How is you never can win a thing after two years of dedication?

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Donna Royce

Hey pal.Try 34 years of trying to get anything out of them.

I have tried every contest they have have come out with since I was 21 in Utah and home computers were still fiction.

I did the mail in ***!Now that almost every home has a computer, PCH has jumped up their "GAMES?" (My friends and daughter call them "Games." *** GAMES!

Thai Visa - ThaiVisa Metisdead Thai Visa "Metisdead is beyond a *** and biased. He is a *** bag that now resorts to deleting posts secretively without comment. If you have a missing post it is him...." Read more Att - AT&T AutoPay Program: Action required on your account Att "Received regular postal mail today, 08/14/2013. Letter dated: August 10, 2013. Return address for this mailing: AT&T Autopay Program ..." Read more Pissed Consumer. Post complaints and reviews, read scam reports and participate with your thoughts and opinions! Pissed Consumer "Hi everyone! This is Pissed Consumer.com! Let me introduce ourselves. Pissed Consumer is a website that allows customers express their opinions and read reviews about products and services. We are on customer..." Read more 800notes.com Private Forum For Registerd Users Only 800notes "800notes.com has not been honest with everyone. It has come to our attention that they have a hidden, private section buried within their normal forum which is used to spy..." Read more Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline - Dear GlaxoSmithKline I think your Sensodyne toothpaste may have *** my mouth up royally Sensodyne Toothpaste Made By Glaxosmithkline "I used GlaxoSmithKline Sensodyne 'Repair & Protect' toothpaste for about a year, then a few days ago I woke up with: - burning, swollen lips with lots of tiny white..." Read more Comcast - Horrible installation Comcast "I have a rental and the new tenants brought Comcast in. My issue is with the installation. I have no idea about the Comcast service. After the initial install (see..." Read more Red Roof Inn Bwi - MOLD, MILDEW, DRUGS, FLOOD DAMAGE, PROSTITUTION, UNPROFESSIONALISM, VIOLENT FIGHTS ON PREMISES & MORE! Red Roof Inn Bwi "Arriving from Texas I had many situations occur In the RedRoof Inn BWI as of last year March 2016 I never witnessed or heard of otherwise in a lifetime and..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more