I constantly receive piles of male from Publisher's Clearing House.Many of them telling me I have already won.
Then they call me telling me I owe them $80 after I cancelled anything I had to do with them. And yet the still call me for money and send me letters stating that I have won at least $10,000. I think they need to be sued and anyone who has ever received anything from them should be compensated for false advertisement.
This should be a country wide lawsuit.How do I get them to just leave me alone?
More Review Details
- Monetary loss:
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "I wrote a book about a theory I developed over many years and finally compiled all my thoughts into a book, which I wrote, produced and shipped all by myself...."
- "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..."
- "I am more beautiful than these bimbo spoiled celebrities You hav 'nt seen every women in the world I am very beautiful and you act as if these are the only beautiful women..."
- "Attempted to buy flowers ordered over a week ahead of delivery date. No flowers were delivered then the rep said she would give me 2 dozen red roses . They..."
- "I purchased a $600 propane fire pit from Wayfair. After a few times of using it I turned it to have the top collapse along with the burner. Not only..."
- "Last month i purchased one box of dragon light capsules from dragonlights.org for my husband, who is 43 years old and suffers from angina which is why he is unable..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "We got the buy two Samsung phones, get a free 50" smart TV. We got the free TV within the 6-8 weeks, but when we got it, we pulled..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."