San Antonio, Texas

Is Discriminating On Race If You Dont Answer Latin Or Hispanic Survey Ends.All Correspondence Archived Asmmillated And Sent To Us Attorney General And Texas Ag.

For Review. YOu And Nieson Rating Are Disscrimating. You Do Not Ask For Other Etenicitys Just Latin And Hispianic. For Your So Called Demographics.Belive You Violated @010 Setlement.

PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED Pissed Pissed Pissed Pissed PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISSED PISESEDAll My Fellow Marines Have Been Informed Of Your Rcacial Profiling.Thier Are Other Etenticity Then Latin And Hispanic For Your So Called DEMOGRAPHICS.

Review #319487 is a subjective opinion of a user.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Be first to start a discussion.

Iuniverse - These people are the worst ever Iuniverse "First off let start by saying I wish I had read the reviews before i wasted my money with this company. Although ya might say to yourself you can't please..." Read more Publishers Clearing House Mobile Application Review from Lake Forest, California Publishers Clearing House "Already did this once I spent my entire day trying to figure out what the problem is I cannot put entries through you told me to go to history and..." Read more NEXTDOOR.COM IS NOT SAFE BEWARE YOU COULD BE A VICTOM OR A HATER Nextdoor "BEWARE OF NEXTDOOR.COM IT IS VERY DANGEROUS AND NOT SECUR AND SAFE YOUR IDENTITY CAN BE TAKEN AND YOUR PERSONAL HEALTH AND INFO CAN BE KNOWN BY ANYONE AND IF..." Read more Xlibris - Telly Tales III, Second Book Failed Promises! Xlibris "Telly Tales, The Adventures of Telly the Owl was published by Xlibris in 2010 with countless grammatical mistakes, and missing pictures that were part of the story! Marketing with the..." Read more Factory Outlet Store - The Company Promises Delivery Time Quicker Than FEDEX  Guarantees Factory Outlet Store "I ordered 2 headsets and USB wired conference speaker. The company website shows free shipping 2-5 business days which was adequate for my situation. Then they send the items SMART..." Read more City Of Hope Hospital - A license to Kill! City Of Hope Hospital "My child tragically lost her life last year at City of Hope hospital, Duarte, CA. She was admitted to the hospital with an unresolved urinary tract infection. There were numerous..." Read more Plentyoffish - OK  I have  tired  to reset  my  password several  times no  response  there  are  at  least  Plentyoffish "I have tried to reset my password several times. Good luck no response. There are 2 or 3p people who would like to talk to me if you are in..." Read more CriCut - Design Space Doesn't Work! CriCut "I feel like I have wasted my money on this machine, I have only had it a month and I can barely get through a project even a small one..." Read more