Central Falls, Rhode Island
1.2K views 57 comments

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Review about: Tokens.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Shannon H.50

I Have Learned To Really HATE The Place, In The Beginning I Did Win Few 10.00 Gift Cards Just Suck YA Along.I Have Been So Many Major Runoffs For Nothing Hold 175,000,000Tokens Also For Nothing.

CROOKED PURE CROOKED!O And About Month And Half Ago Cut Off All Promotionals To My Email Call And Said For Reasons Unknown....Can Still Play But I Figured I'm Cut Off From Anything More Than Tokens, MAJOR RIP OFF NOW DAYS SINCE

ABOUT HOWIE CAME IN THE PICTURE ALL Winnings GO TO His HOME STATE CALI....

Michael murray

Yes they are a scam they told me that I can stop my subscription at anytime but now they are saying that it's a contract

Louisville, Kentucky, United States #1275192

Received a thank you for your order email for items i did not order, after scrolling through there ads and no way to cancel until it arrives is ***

Jtamayo716@gmail.com

Jean Repoza
Johnston, Rhode Island, United States #1275008

I have been participating in PCH sweepstakes for 4 years.I did win a $10.00 Amazon gift card in the beginning.

Since then only tokens.I have never heard of any big winners in Rhode Island.

I also received that 'mistake letter' and saved it on my phone.since the amount was specific,the lawsuit should at least start there for each individual scammed,more for ppl like me who told ppl that I won.

Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1254808

I am looking for an attorney who can represent me and my friend in a "Violation of Privacy" and a "Gross Negligence" case against Publishers Clearing House. Can you suggest one or two that might deal with a case like this?

The amount of evidence/proof we have is huge!

Jerry

Lynn A

Tournament games 2016.Games are either being hacked or company employees are purposely changing scores / winners.

This has been brought to the attention of the company many times, with no resolutions.I want lawsuit started.

Kathleen, Georgia, United States #1248216

Jon A Smith, Blakely, Ga. 39823

Salt Lake City, Utah, United States #1244252

35 years of "you COULD be a winner"....I remeber the mail that I had to sort through, and then all the emails of promises and mostly the waisted time...always thinking to myself "maybe this time".

I have been playing pch games and redeem tokens and don't get nothing i have also been told that there is a winner in the midland odessa area i have had my douts i think this is rided