1.6K views

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Comments

#1420890

How do we initiate contact with you?

Semper Fi

Pch is the biggest scam outside of trumps cabinet,who knows he maybe a part of this farce

Pch is one of the biggest scam artist around they need to be sued

I FEEL GUILTY,I MEAN HEY I COULD ACTUALLY WIN!...NOT! IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IM PROBABLY GETTING CHARGE FOR PLAYING. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY WIN , DO THEY SENT THE CHECK OR TRANFER MONEY RIGHT AWAY OR DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING, SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE PROBABLY ISNT, THERES ALWAYS A CATCH...

I Have been playing almost every other day for years and never won anything except tokens ! So frustrating.

I won instant wins on slots they said I never played at the time I won or on the slot even said my email wasn't playing at that time.i had all my info slot name and time what a joke this place is a waste of time

I won the jackpot once its just rare because there are millions of players on PCH every day

#1381987

I have been with PCH about 13-15 yrs and have had no problem until I got a telephone call survey.They asked me questions and because I answered 1 question not to their liking and the Attorney Generals office in La, they dropped me as a consumer.

I called PCH and Attorney Generals office and both told me they could not help me. I was an Excellant buyer on PCH. Now I have been screwed. A lot of money I paid PCH.

This is Tragic.

I tried to get a lawyer, but can't t find one to help me.Amen

Can I ask you guys did you get any emails after the 10/10 from pch for the 10/13 SuperPrize? Some really weird things was happening to me and still are from pch! I’ve been playing for well over 10 years, but this time is really different and pch might not be honest people if I’m right!

ransom

First, be aware that even if someone was able to place a class action lawsuit (which is very expensive and difficult to do) and miraculously won the suit, you would get almost nothing.I have been in the class for other class actions and I got a small coupon for something or a few (and I mean a few) dollars.

The only ones who make big money from class action law suits are the lawyers and maybe the original person.So don't expect your money back.

Second, you know it's a scam so why are you continuing to play, just drop it, there are no miracles, just suckers.