Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 15 Yes 15 8 No 8
Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

6 hours ago #1219908 Lenexa, Kansas

I know of a friend that pays pch upwards of $300.00 to $600.00 A month because they are asured bt PCH that they will be on the top of there list if they do so to win.
Please help stop them from misleading the elderly! !!!!!

1 day ago #1219206 Pretoria, Gauteng

I Been With Publishers Clearing House for Many, Many Years, Has A Player and A Customers, Never Won!!!!!! I Was Name $10,000.00 Winner But Then I Was Sent a E-Mail that It Was A Mistake!!!!! This Is Very Wrong, Unjust and Unfair to Treat Customers and Players!!!!! It Takes Many Hours to Played Publishers Clearing House Games!!!!!
I Have Purchases Items From Publishers Clearing House When I Received the Items the Items are Damages Which I Return I have to Pay the Postage!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!!!

Sep 25 #1218188

PCH has always been, and still is a huge scam. There is nothing to be won from these crooked c---o---c---k---s---u---c---k---e---r---s.

Tilowa

Sep 22 #1216815 Tuscaloosa, Alabama

I got a message said I won 10,000. My dreams had came true. But the next day crushed my email saying I,m sorry you did not win it was a mistake. Also bought products that broke the first day of use.

Sep 24 #1217704 Crestwood, Kentucky

I also received the 10,000$ and sorry note after I was damaged. So many players and good customers have decided to file a class action lawsuit. You can join us at pchclassaction@yahoo.com. Just sign me up. Pchclassaction@yahoo.com

Katyebbert

Sep 18 #1214582 Sandy, Oregon

I was named a 10,000 winner then sent notice that my name was an error and have found at least 30 others that recieved same winning announcement, I feel class action lawsuit should be filed against them I have email and screens hot of them acknowledgeingredients my name was a winner, but was supposed to be someone else's. Seems like fraud.
Katy ebbert watson
971.202.6766
Boring, or

S.R.Hamill

Sep 21 #1216247 Quinlan, Texas

The same thing happened to my husband just the other day.While doing a "Search" the notice popped up that he just won $10,000(Lord knows we need it right now.) But then later that day he got an email stating that it was a mistake but they would put his name in a drawing for 5 people to win $10,000. Gee!!!! Thanks!! That was upsetting. They let us go all day believing we had won the money we needed to pay our bills.
Shirley R. & Terence P Hamill
3490 SE 1068th Ave.
Wilburton, OK. 74578

Jun 30 #1179606

I have been playing PCH games for 13 years now and have won tokens and have cashed the tokens in for prize's but have never won anything and I'm getting sick of always entering and winning nothing. even today someone is get a 2 million and a new car and its never me . The Prize's don't add up the deceptions and false hope PCH gives is really heart breaking ah specially when the person is a special needs adult who doesn't have much in life .
Something needs to be done PCH should be sued for lieing to the American public and for building up false hopes in a lot of people .the American public isn't *** if I could sue PCH I would they need to be shut down and stop building up false hopes of winning something that no one ever really win's

Jun 10 #1171305

How's a person suppose to win when the slots you play show you won but it doesn't give it to you or like the pch lotto night let drawings for a million and no one ever win when it says a winner every night I say they need a lawsuit against them for there scams

Jun 02 #1167967

I feel that they are a big scam with virus's that steal all your info that's why it takes so long to compleat all the game that takes more than 2 hours a day that I should be paid for

Apr 29 #1152007

Yes I have been playing for since 2011 and still and yes I agree with everything I spent several thousand dollars in the last few years and yes this *** is garbage, my email is dwbceb69@yahoo.com

Apr 22 #1148614

I AM SICK AND TIRED OF PCH, I SPENT 6 MILLION TOKENS WHICH TOOK ME MONTHS TO AQUIRE, ON ONE PRIZE, AND I COULDN'T EVEN WIN THAT BUT THEY CONTINUE TO SPAM ME ALL DAY LONG.

Apr 21 #1147929

the numbers dont add up

Mar 16 #1128426

Need to start another class action lawsuit against publishers clearing house, it is misleading to the general public, leads a person in the false hopes that they have won!
Should be restitution in this matter asap.
Been entering every chance to win since before 1980, didn't win anything, but ordered magazine subscriptions! WOW

Mar 01 #1120277 Mexico, New York

Count me in my email is tradermexico@aol.com

Feb 26 #1118181

YES YES YES YES & YES

Bark001

Feb 19 #1114771

If you think it only takes 2 hours to play all PCH games/contests, then you are playing less than 25% of the available entries. You can spend up to 10 hours going through all the variations of games, waiting through video ads, etc.. I have won $100 prizes twice, but the program crashes immediately after the notification, so I've never been able to collect. I have almost 14 million tokens, but again, the program crashes whenever I try to use them to enter other drawings. And how can I play 50 daily lotto cards and not get one single number match? Something really stinks at PCH.
I've entered many OTHER online contests and have often WON SOME SMALL THING. Many times with a SINGLE ENTRY. Others with a once daily entry (for one month), or once a week entries. Nothing grand mind you. A case of bubble gum, a music cd, a video dvd of a popular movie, a box of pens, a flashlight, a cheap but functional MP3 player, a pre paid $25 Visa card that could be used at any Floral Shop, a leather bound journal (very nice), etc.. I've played thousands of hours on PCH and have not won a penny, or received payouts from PCH contests that said I had won, then the program crashed. $5000 a week for life my axx. $3,000,000 for a dream home? Ha! $10,000,000 super prize? Advertisers beware, the consumers are going to revolt and shut PCH down. Don't sign any long term contracts. "I'm mad as *** and I'm not going to take it any more!"

2 0 Reply

Jan 27 #1101439

Count me in!

Jan 20 #1098117

Where are lawsuits on PCH? Would like to join a lawsuit against PCH. eunita

2 0 Reply

Jan 12 #1093113

I am too very annoyed with repetitive offers! I have "opted-out" over 10 times, in 3 weeks, only to wake to another "spam" message each morning.
KVNM-LP 101.1 FM

1-20 of 41 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Publishers Clearing House. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Publishers Clearing House.
Filing a new complaint about
×