Publishers Clearing House - PCH Needs more lawsuits

226 of 387 Publishers Clearing House reviews

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Had the same issue 15 Yes 15
226 of 387 Publishers Clearing House reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Lynn A

Dec 06 #1250702

Tournament games 2016. Games are either being hacked or company employees are purposely changing scores / winners. This has been brought to the attention of the company many times, with no resolutions. I want lawsuit started.

Nov 22 #1244252 Salt Lake City, Utah, United States

35 years of "you COULD be a winner"....I remeber the mail that I had to sort through, and then all the emails of promises and mostly the waisted time...always thinking to myself "maybe this time".

Nov 16 #1241539

I have been playing pch games and redeem tokens and don't get nothing i have also been told that there is a winner in the midland odessa area i have had my douts i think this is rided

Wadeholland

Nov 12 #1239775 Bellevue, Washington, United States

I recieved a post while playing Pch on September 17 2016 saying I was a $10,000 dollar VIP winner then an apology letter a couple of hours later that it was an accident!! A $10,000 accident really?? If anyone is in a lawsuit or class action lawsuit or even has any advice about how too get one started please call me 803-463-4013 or email me wadecholland1@gmail.com

Nov 01 #1235126

PCH must be owned by Democrats, because they are just as crooked.

2 0 Reply

Oct 05 #1222868 Poteau, Oklahoma, United States

I also got the pop up while searching that I won $10,000, and then an apology email the next morning saying it was a mistake. I took a screen shot of it, but I do not see an option to add a photo. Is there anyway to make them honor that notice? Thank you. Ramona Holden rcmorter9@gmail.com

1 0 Reply

Sep 28 #1219908 Lenexa, Kansas, United States

I know of a friend that pays pch upwards of $300.00 to $600.00 A month because they are asured bt PCH that they will be on the top of there list if they do so to win.
Please help stop them from misleading the elderly! !!!!!

Sep 27 #1219206 Pretoria, Gauteng, South Africa

I Been With Publishers Clearing House for Many, Many Years, Has A Player and A Customers, Never Won!!!!!! I Was Name $10,000.00 Winner But Then I Was Sent a E-Mail that It Was A Mistake!!!!! This Is Very Wrong, Unjust and Unfair to Treat Customers and Players!!!!! It Takes Many Hours to Played Publishers Clearing House Games!!!!!
I Have Purchases Items From Publishers Clearing House When I Received the Items the Items are Damages Which I Return I have to Pay the Postage!!!!!! WE NEED TO STAND UP FOR OUR RIGHTS!!!!!

Tilowa

Sep 22 #1216815 Tuscaloosa, Alabama, United States

I got a message said I won 10,000. My dreams had came true. But the next day crushed my email saying I,m sorry you did not win it was a mistake. Also bought products that broke the first day of use.

Sep 24 #1217704 Crestwood, Kentucky, United States

I also received the 10,000$ and sorry note after I was damaged. So many players and good customers have decided to file a class action lawsuit. You can join us at pchclassaction@yahoo.com. Just sign me up. Pchclassaction@yahoo.com

Dee

Nov 10 #1238973 Jacksonville, Florida, United States

I as well received a drop down box on 9-16-2016. It said I won 20,000.00. next day they sent me a letter that they made a human error, and that prize should have gone to a man with last name de Guzman. I checked 2016 winners,there is no one by that name as a winner. Also in this promotion if you are of VIP status,you win double the prize,20,000.00. note there were many,many winners and PCH will not pay,this is a doggone shame
.they had nerve to say we could enter in another worthless game to win really more tokens. They need to be sued.

Katyebbert

Sep 18 #1214582 Sandy, Oregon, United States

I was named a 10,000 winner then sent notice that my name was an error and have found at least 30 others that recieved same winning announcement, I feel class action lawsuit should be filed against them I have email and screens hot of them acknowledgeingredients my name was a winner, but was supposed to be someone else's. Seems like fraud.
Katy ebbert watson
971.202.6766
Boring, or

2 0 Reply
S.R.Hamill

Sep 21 #1216247 Quinlan, Texas, United States

The same thing happened to my husband just the other day.While doing a "Search" the notice popped up that he just won $10,000(Lord knows we need it right now.) But then later that day he got an email stating that it was a mistake but they would put his name in a drawing for 5 people to win $10,000. Gee!!!! Thanks!! That was upsetting. They let us go all day believing we had won the money we needed to pay our bills.
Shirley R. & Terence P Hamill
3490 SE 1068th Ave.
Wilburton, OK. 74578

Jun 30 #1179606

I have been playing PCH games for 13 years now and have won tokens and have cashed the tokens in for prize's but have never won anything and I'm getting sick of always entering and winning nothing. even today someone is get a 2 million and a new car and its never me . The Prize's don't add up the deceptions and false hope PCH gives is really heart breaking ah specially when the person is a special needs adult who doesn't have much in life .
Something needs to be done PCH should be sued for lieing to the American public and for building up false hopes in a lot of people .the American public isn't *** if I could sue PCH I would they need to be shut down and stop building up false hopes of winning something that no one ever really win's

Jun 10 #1171305

How's a person suppose to win when the slots you play show you won but it doesn't give it to you or like the pch lotto night let drawings for a million and no one ever win when it says a winner every night I say they need a lawsuit against them for there scams

Jun 02 #1167967

I feel that they are a big scam with virus's that steal all your info that's why it takes so long to compleat all the game that takes more than 2 hours a day that I should be paid for

Apr 29 #1152007

Yes I have been playing for since 2011 and still and yes I agree with everything I spent several thousand dollars in the last few years and yes this *** is garbage, my email is dwbceb69@yahoo.com

1-20 of 51 comments

Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.