2.2K views

Attention all people. Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before. Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Comments

I have over 311 Million tokens on PCH.com. They have destroyed my life!

They take up all my time with their promise of a win. :(

Lisagrady

Hi my name is Lisa Grady and I've been playing publishing clearing house for 5 years now and I haven't won anything but $5 here and there

This still going on, add me to it andresluisherrera@gmail.com

I being doing everything push say neglecting everybody for them add me sdsales12345@gmail.com

Count me in... freeasabird1971@hotmail.comCountless hours spent.

Downloading. Lotto. Search front page. Scratch offs.

Arcade games.

Slots. ...blahblah blah

Add me as well markmathis77@hotmail.com

Add me credille82@yahoo.com they had told me I won a super prize then took it back I did everything for the entry bought so many things from them played hours of their app been playing since 2008 by mail and online.

junadagem@gmail.com and please send more info. Thank you

Please add me to the law suitBeverly Silas I have played this sweepstakes for 6+ years.bemley87@gmail.com

Add me Ronnie Morgan email ronniemorgan1955@gmail.com

Please send me more information my email is marilynbrumfield1955@gmail .com. thank you

Please add me heathercaliforna@aol.com

I have been doing what PCH says now im disgusted

Add meDiscfunksoul@yahoo.com.Correct e mail and send me more info

Add me alx406@gmail.com

Add me. Doscfunlsoul@yahoo.com

ad me to the law suit hoggsloumarra@gmail.com i get emails everyday two- three times a day. just brought one of their products. won't be searching any more.

Please contact me jenkinslaila@yahoo.com