1.9K views

Attention all people.Have you wasted at least an hour every day, (actually takes 2 hours to play every single game offered by pch)playing PCH games, hoping and praying to win?

Have you been playing for years all to no avail? Have you bought products that actually broke in the very first use? Have you been a victim to "sweepstakes clearing house" and their fake vouchers? (actually a sponsor of PCH).

Have you seen that you won but was unable to collect for any reason? It is time for another massive lawsuit against PCH and their bullcrap games (deceptions) actually designed to get your info so PCH can sell it or their overpriced items imported from china or refurbished items they got for free.Have you built up worthless tokens that are only to be used to enter into drawings that no one really wins?

Do research and learn that they have been sued many times before.Then if you feel you are a party to their bullcrap, plz do contact me so I can add your name to a massive class action lawsuit.

Comments

add me bryant.hoyt@yahoo.com

Add me Stanciohb@icloud.com

smitty201173@yahoo.com

Yes I would like to know what I have to do to be added to the Publishers Clearing House Lawsuits. I can be reach by email josett0320@gmail.com

Add me Redstrausser@gmail.com

I am going to start a New Lawsuit for pch they only give tokens out no one wins real prizes they take advantage of the poor to buy junk you do not need. For tockens.

It makes me mad how they take advantage of peoples poorness. They lie and false advertising to get your hopes up the devil is a ier

Publishers clearing house preys on tge sick poor and elderly to waist time and effort with there non winning lieing apps.

I an going to get an attorney for the alse advertising and waisting peoples time.

I have been playing pch games for a long and never have had any problems until about 3 weeks ago. Every time i get on pch.com and start playing a game all of sudden A message will pop and will say "please verify your network connection.

#1420890

How do we initiate contact with you?

Semper Fi

Pch is the biggest scam outside of trumps cabinet,who knows he maybe a part of this farce

to Jackquolyn rasey #1451381

You may be right about Publishers Clearing House however you don't need to add politics to it. Thank you

Pch is one of the biggest scam artist around they need to be sued

I FEEL GUILTY,I MEAN HEY I COULD ACTUALLY WIN!...NOT! IN THE BACK OF MY MIND IM PROBABLY GETTING CHARGE FOR PLAYING. LET ME TELL YOU SOMETHING WHEN PEOPLE ACTUALLY WIN , DO THEY SENT THE CHECK OR TRANFER MONEY RIGHT AWAY OR DO PEOPLE HAVE TO BUY SOMETHING, SOMETHING SOUNDS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE PROBABLY ISNT, THERES ALWAYS A CATCH...

I Have been playing almost every other day for years and never won anything except tokens ! So frustrating.

I won instant wins on slots they said I never played at the time I won or on the slot even said my email wasn't playing at that time.i had all my info slot name and time what a joke this place is a waste of time

I won the jackpot once its just rare because there are millions of players on PCH every day

to Anonymous #1453820

no one cares.explain playing a year through fifteen years, everyday, and not winning one instant win like others and myself have encountered.

that includes playing on both cell and computer browsers and the apps, daily, mulitple ways of playing the same games. the amount of people has no effect on the intant wins. that's because there are no possible wins. they aren't set by chance.

the games are so rigged that they are predictable. horse and car races, 5th or 6th place, everytime. Claw machine, tokens. Scratch offs, tokens.

10,000 powerball game, ball bounes out of money spots as if it were made from rubber. if the ball lands on a token spot there is no bounce. drops into place as if it were made from lead.

our vision holds more stability than your hearsay.i could hire someone from fiverr for $20 to say they won too.

to grungerocker1983 #1463743

grungerocker1983, please hire me for $20.00 and say to that I'm a $1 MILLION DOLLAR winner immediately! Thank you.