Bismarck, North Dakota
1.2K views

About 3 out of 4 times, day or night, when I access lotto, slots, instant bingo, and games, it takes forever to work through as each screen or each entry starts then hangs up over and over again. Today when I accessed PCH Lotto, Slots, and Instant Bingo it took a full 25 minutes from start to finish.

This is totally unacceptable and real waste of time. I am using Window 7 and IE 9. Also when I play Mahjongg Dimensions it kicks me off at the end and don't get any tokens.

Whats up with these two problems? Can this be fixed?

Comments

@Pete

Your problem is probably with your browser. IE doesn't always work with PCH.

Try using Google Chrome. Many players have found that Chrome works better and has fewer problems with PCH.

It seems everytime PCH does maintenance or tries to correct problems, new problems start happening. :?

@Pete

I got 17 diamonds, and I got a fair shot. I play instant bingo every night without an issue.

once it froze on me, i copied the address bar, and pasted it into a chrome window, it picked up where i left off and worked. i won fifty dollars one night