1.1K views

About 3 out of 4 times, day or night, when I access lotto, slots, instant bingo, and games, it takes forever to work through as each screen or each entry starts then hangs up over and over again.Today when I accessed PCH Lotto, Slots, and Instant Bingo it took a full 25 minutes from start to finish.

This is totally unacceptable and real waste of time. I am using Window 7 and IE 9. Also when I play Mahjongg Dimensions it kicks me off at the end and don't get any tokens.

Whats up with these two problems?Can this be fixed?

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

San Diego, California, United States #1194380

This persons statement tells most of the story of my recent experiences, but now I can only make about 3 or 4 moves after logging onto PCH and I get a message saying "Service Unavailable-Zero size object", or "The server is temporarily unable to serve your request" or "Bad Request".I'm only doing my basic moves when these statements arise.

Also, right next to the "Reply" on the screen of PCH are 3 symbols where 1 is "Wonderlist", 2 is "Evernote", & 3 is "Boomerang".

They're all in an odd position and are all for odd sales and can't seem to be deleted!Are they part of PCH too?

Getting this Error Message for the last week with PCH website only."400 Bad request" Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie/n

Apache Server at psearchweb04.logs.pch.com Port 80

Changed Security options.No success...

to Anonymous Sacramento, California, United States #1194461

My error when opening anything from PCH reads, Apache Server at psearchweb09.logs.pch.com Port 80. I am non-technical so I guess my only solution is to block PCH emails.

For the last two days, I have been geting bad messasge 403 responses when trying to access any action phase of PCH's site offerings. I can access the site, bsut not the action phase that is necessary to complete the messages requirement to enter and complete the action required to enter the program to win prizes. Please respond with the answer to my problem at my Email address--Lkypier3@aol.com

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or misconfiguration and was unable to complete your request.

Please contact the server administrator, root@localhost and inform them of the time the error occurred, and anything you might have done that may have caused the error.

More information about this error may be available in the server error log.

Apache/2.2.15 (Red Hat) Server at lotto.pch.com Port 80

I too have problems accessing PCH cash slots lately. It used to be so simple, now it takes forever, as I keep getting "a problem occurred" PCH, let's get this fixed!!!

Mine stutters all the time, takes forever, then half the time it just starts over.

I continue to recieve "Bad Request.Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand...

I dont' even try to open anymore emails from PCH.It is a total waste of time and annoying marketing technigues.

I keep getting a 400 Bad Request error on my Search and Win

greatpawpaw
Humble, Texas, United States #962300

greatpawpaw 13 hours ago Humble, Texas

Your browser sent a request that this server could not understand.

Size of a request header field exceeds server limit.

Cookie