Louisville, Kentucky
1K views

I tried to cash in my tokens for pch lotto and it came up that i could not cash them in because i was not a US citizen. I am a US citizen and I cannot understand what they were saying and I cannot find a place where it says what country I am from!!!!

I am just trying to find out where I need to go to complain about this or to change4 what country I am from.

The incident happened on 7-22-2010. Please find out what i can do about this so it can be resolved.

Comments

I can not get my lotto game to come up

Pch lotto told me a lie said I won then said I could not get the prize because I was already a member. I give up this whole game is *** I been playing everything for years never won 50 cents one time I win I cannot have it smh this is just time consuming and you will not win.

@Anonymous

I've played since '81 and never won anything either

How can I track items I've ordered through Pch

I play PCH lotto twice a day and it looks like I don't win I check to see if I won who can correct this problem ? I'm probably not getting tokens either !

Cindra Gahimer

I having problem connecting to this app it sucks

Played 2 games of jigsaw puzzle and scored over 3,000 but received no tokens :sigh

axellbaxel

I have been playing the pch games for years Neverwin? I have also purchased many things from pch and never won.

It always seem to be out of mass that wins?? oh well.elaine

It would be nice to win something.Your game'are ok. I like to play before i go to sleep.

And i thank you .

From MILFORD,MA. :zzz

How do I turn in my tokens and where do I find the answer?

How do I turn in my tokens?

your lotto and games online is full of *** i will never win only people who buy your products from you win but it says no one has to purchase anything but it is a lie thank you

i want to win

The PCH lotto and PCH slots are a waste of time. You never win anything!

The so-called bonus is basically a wasted spin on the slots. Certain lotto cards and slots don't work right on a daily basis! Constant malfunctions, deliberate bugs are installed in your computer so lotto cards and slots won't work! If you play the same numbers each day your numbers may come up but unfortunately they know that and your card won't work during that draw.

I've heard this has happen to numerous people whose numbers came up but their card wouldn't work. Some even had all 8 numbers for the $1.25 million dollar lotto!

The government should go after them again and sue! :(

this is a bad site unless?

I have been playing for the big money for many years and I still haven't won anything and I receive things in my e-mail from you stateing that I am close of winning the big money and everytime I do what you ask of me. still no winner :cry

I have played this game for a long time and still haven't won anything. :cry

THIS MY FIFTH ATEMPT TO SEND A STATEMENT.I DOUBT IF IT WILL GO THROUGHT BUT HERE GOES.WHEN IDON'T TAKE SURVEYS OR BUY SOMETHING THE GAMES STOP PLAYING OR IT HAS TECH TROUBLE ORI DON'T GET AS MANY ENTRYS TO SWEEPS OR MY TIME RUNS OUT FOR THAT PAGE.

u just have to put in ur country in the profile i had to fix mine. it was frustrating when i couldnt figure it out

:( Their scrach cards SUCKS!!!!!!!!