I tried to cash in my tokens for pch lotto and it came up that i could not cash them in because i was not a US citizen.I am a US citizen and I cannot understand what they were saying and I cannot find a place where it says what country I am from!!!!

I am just trying to find out where I need to go to complain about this or to change4 what country I am from.

The incident happened on 7-22-2010.Please find out what i can do about this so it can be resolved.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Dunnellon, Florida, United States #1213574

I can not get my lotto game to come up

Pch lotto told me a lie said I won then said I could not get the prize because I was already a member. I give up this whole game is *** I been playing everything for years never won 50 cents one time I win I cannot have it smh this is just time consuming and you will not win.

Las Cruces, New Mexico, United States #1136991

How can I track items I've ordered through Pch

I play PCH lotto twice a day and it looks like I don't win I check to see if I won who can correct this problem ? I'm probably not getting tokens either !

Cindra Gahimer

Skokie, Illinois, United States #973223

I having problem connecting to this app it sucks

Vancleave, Mississippi, United States #808557

Played 2 games of jigsaw puzzle and scored over 3,000 but received no tokens :sigh

axellbaxel
Pennsauken Township, New Jersey, United States #594694

I have been playing the pch games for years Neverwin?I have also purchased many things from pch and never won.

It always seem to be out of mass that wins??oh well.elaine

It would be nice to win something.Your game'are ok.I like to play before i go to sleep.

And i thank you .

From MILFORD,MA.:zzz

How do I turn in my tokens and where do I find the answer?

How do I turn in my tokens?