Takes more than two hours takes all damn day. They led you on.

Make you think youve already won knowing you havent say they have a winner two after there was no winner. Three times Ive been told I won 850.000.00 on their lotto. Nope. And their sutpid lame useless tokens man I can pay a lot of bills and buy ever more food with tokens and havent found a doctor that will take these worthless tokens that are pushed on everyone.

And the ones who do win big? Are they familiy member of the ones making these so called pay outs. *** yes add my name to this law suit. There is one guy i know of that has played from day one of pch start up to win a grand total of 0.

Shut there *** down. davidmalone1959@yahoo.com

Comments

MarvelousRaven753

same here i keep getting email`s that say ive won, but once you click the link it bring`s you to play another game . NOT ONLY THAT but why do you only see people whom are alread well of wining and why do they al have house`s that look great too.

Class action lawsuit!! DECEPTIVE !

I have over a million tokens which shows how long I've been playing PCH, I believe I already won, they're just not giving me my winnings for some reason, I'm starting to believe it's all a scam, they probably have us playing for their promotional use, pretending to pay out money, it's all the same with surveys.

UnlawfulXRayTetra409

They did the same to me three times already I agree shut their company down.

DrainedMeerkat

Please give me the real samples of the winners so that I can believe you. Lies are becoming an American pass time.

i am 1 of those who spend 2 to 4 hrs. daily,was also led to believe that they have won, also sick of hearing that a winner has been chosen (has any one really won) to find out the next day that nobody won

YOU MAY ALREADY BE A WINNER

Well I've been buying from PCH sense 2015 and am at President status. They keep saying you on top but I've not won anything.

I see them giving away 20 thousand dollars to those game shows and they don't enter anything. I'm just tired of being a fool.

@Anonymous

hear ya there

#1719936
@Anonymous

Scam I've been doing PCH since 2014 even at work entering all sorts of came from winnings playing the lotto searching on the web so I'm tired of it is just a big lie

I have looked up all the winners that are listed in my state , and in my neighborhood. I also put an add in the local paper for anyone that has won 2 people contacted me and told me one had won $2.and the other had won $10, so if you think your going to win anything you are kidding your self like me I like playing games so I don't have any real chance at winning the catch ib they take advantage of anyone because pch is run by a bunch of cold heartless ^&$#@holes so do not believe any of it

I've been doing PCH since BEFORE it ever went online. Facts are facts, and when statistics for so called "scratch-offs", slots, all of it, the statistics are 1 winner PER 1 billion person attempts to win, no, not right, not statistically valid, so them even naming them scratch offs and slots and lotto, the facts are supposed to stand for themselves and in PCH they just do not at all.

DID the SCOTUS state that they COULD have 1 winner per 1 or more billion and that is fine? EVERY bookie, every business in Las Vegas and more do need and deserve to stand up and kick PCH right in the gonads for waking them up to real and applicable statistics and more.

The ONLY thing I ever won from them in 30+ years of playing them, they say I won $10 where they expected me to gush and awe at them for that winning, where I told them what all I am telling you here, and I truly did not get a thing, whether I won or not. It is supposed to be in winners statistics for PCH so look for Doug Thompson & $10 some 7 years ago, and I will testify that I did not receive it nor do I have any confidence in PCH for the daily lying and more.

DrainedMeerkat
@Doug Thompson

TRUE THIS GENTLEMAN IS NOT LYING. I would’ve never spent hours online doing it, but to test their lies I ordered a few things. We need to continue this lawsuit to stop that « psychological damage hope to win » lies.

Too many lies in America. We are following the POTUS...Wow

@DrainedMeerkat

Why order when it LITERALLY SAYS that ordering will NOT increase your chances?? What can you test when you don't follow what is obvious?

I think PCH is a scam lie, too, but you're paying for dollar store items and angry about it. You're allowed to be mad at yourself, but don't blame someone else when they clearly warned you.

I have never won either. I KNEW SOMETHING WAS OFF HERE. PUT THEM IN FRONT OF THOSE THEY HAVE LIED TO AND LET EXPLAIN WHY!!!

It A Rip! Don't Waste Your Time or Money! it's A Scam!

If I ever win anything significant from PCH, I'm going to cut my losses and win. I'm going to stop wasting all of my time everyday playing all of their instant win games and entering all of their sweepstakes.

Please do me a favor and enter my alternate activation code for my final step: SP440 immediately!

Please let those Publishers Clearing House representatives find me and track me down now!

@Stancio Butler