At least once every couple of months I get an email from PCH that says "the person with your initials MJ in your area is about to be a winner in the $5,000 a month for life drawing". I would like to see how many winners there have been with the initials MJ over a period of 37 years in my area that have won the PCH contest for $5,000 a week for life. It sure as *** hasn't been me.
I have ordered and played their games and spent endless hours and money, hooked on trying to win that money for life and I have never as much as won a single $1.00.
Now unless my math is really bad the odds of winning are nothing like what PCH tells the world they are.
I have entered every single day for 37 years, figure it out.
They bombard me with emails daily it is making me crazy you cannot get away from them even if you try.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Pch Sweepstakes
- Review category
You May Also Like
- "Discusgolfmuseum.com and Mike Doran are a total Scam. You can find the profane, psycho, nut job Mike Doran at theis address:Disc Golf Museum1425 Angelina BendDenton, TX 76205His Phone..."
- "I had the same issuewas told that I won but then in got a email Say that urbwhem a mistake when I contacted their online live chat they..."
- "I was so surprise that kixeye suspended my account after i bought gold from them, for the past one year i have spend more than $1000 from this game (war..."
- "I have made the mistake of purchasing 2 leather sofa's in which the pillows tend to keep propping out and we keep sinking into the back of the sofa and..."
- "Calling every week this is the 10th time. Told me couple time i will still get my number i want to get call back press blaah blaah no one haven't..."
- "My name is Courtney and I work for the carnival Reithoffers Shows located in Aiken, SC right now. On wednesday October 26 2016 at about 3:45 am I arrived at..."