South Burlington, Vermont

I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.

Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!

Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.

They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.

Review about: Their Contest.

PRODUCT OR SERVICE Not specified
Reason of Review / Monetary Loss Not specified / Not specified
Preferred solution Not specified

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Actual Winner

haha, I won a thousand bucks from them. Your all just mad because you lose all the time. :grin

to Actual Winner #1008455

Nice Good For You...,

ericac0919

I cannot believe the time that is taken from us with PCH!They are full of ish and I just hate not winning at least $5!!

Nothing!!! I need some information on how to report them as a whole because they are still being allowed to do this!!

Let's form an alliance against these low lives!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ...

Anymo
Seattle, Washington, United States #648471

its better to just spend a dollar or two for a real lottery

Not your business......

Never purchased anything before, this time, I found something useful. I was very disappointed in the quality of the China made piece of junk, and they had the nerve to charge an equal amount for shipping and handling, which should have cost all together a max of $3.00 Never again, requested to be taken off mailing list and I will NEVER purchase from them again. BEWARE!

fatpeter

ok PCH YOU ARE GOING TO FEDERAL COURT AND FINALLY GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN WHY?YOU KNOW WHY (FRAUD} WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS SOMETHING THAT COST 1 DOLLAR YOU SELL FOR 20 DOLLARS !!!

And AS FOR SWEEPSTAKES ,,,HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEE GET IT,,,ITS A BIG JOKE.FRAUD I SAY

uncle al

wah wah wah....you're all a bunch of crybabies..go get a job you bunch of government cheese eating whorebama babies ! the whole thing is a scam and you all should know better ! anyone one of you fools want to but a bridge in brooklyn ?

Pathfinder
to uncle al Tucson, Arizona, United States #608533

@ Uncle Al: You are a real piece of work what the "H" makes you think these people do not work?If they did not work they could not buy anything from PCH.

You Conservative self rightious piece of Garbage!

Just because people have dreams does not mean they do not work you need someone to knock your wise acre teeth out.You are a typical right winger.

won

i never see any real people win from any real neighborhoods.

natalie bassett

Well as with most thing in life there is almost always a catch 22 and PCH is no different.They have their catch 22's too wither they say so or not and yes a lot of elderly do win probably one of the catch 22's but I've seen people with nothing win not often but sometimes another catch 22 I guess but it's free to enter so I guess it doesn't really matter.

With the products they sell or anybody else sells for that matter it's always buyer beware do your homework before buying is all although I don't buy from them hardly ever.I guess if it's meant for you to win you'll win no one will stop something that's meant to happen but most just have to hope and pray it's them next time and honestly for most it never will be them.