I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.

Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!

Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.

They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Idk why ppls *** about not winning. If its tht bad get a *** job for real. Thts being greedy af waiting around for money to be handed to u.

They never ask u to buy anything from them. If so it aint the real pch. Js

haha, I won a thousand bucks from them. Your all just mad because you lose all the time. :grin

to Actual Winner #1008455

Nice Good For You...,

ericac0919
New York City, New York, United States #666082

I cannot believe the time that is taken from us with PCH!They are full of ish and I just hate not winning at least $5!!

Nothing!!! I need some information on how to report them as a whole because they are still being allowed to do this!!

Let's form an alliance against these low lives!!:( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( :( ...

Seattle, Washington, United States #648471

its better to just spend a dollar or two for a real lottery

Never purchased anything before, this time, I found something useful. I was very disappointed in the quality of the China made piece of junk, and they had the nerve to charge an equal amount for shipping and handling, which should have cost all together a max of $3.00 Never again, requested to be taken off mailing list and I will NEVER purchase from them again. BEWARE!

ok PCH YOU ARE GOING TO FEDERAL COURT AND FINALLY GOING TO GET SHUT DOWN WHY?YOU KNOW WHY (FRAUD} WHAT A BUNCH OF CROOKS SOMETHING THAT COST 1 DOLLAR YOU SELL FOR 20 DOLLARS !!!

And AS FOR SWEEPSTAKES ,,,HEEHEEHEEEHEEEHEEEHEEEE GET IT,,,ITS A BIG JOKE.FRAUD I SAY

wah wah wah....you're all a bunch of crybabies..go get a job you bunch of government cheese eating whorebama babies ! the whole thing is a scam and you all should know better ! anyone one of you fools want to but a bridge in brooklyn ?

to uncle al Tucson, Arizona, United States #608533

@ Uncle Al: You are a real piece of work what the "H" makes you think these people do not work?If they did not work they could not buy anything from PCH.

You Conservative self rightious piece of Garbage!

Just because people have dreams does not mean they do not work you need someone to knock your wise acre teeth out.You are a typical right winger.