I been entering over 30 years and haven't won a penny.As for the winners they show on TV they are paid actors.

Check it out people!!! PCH has lost me as a customer a long time ago. Promises by them you have won, is such a hook and got ya, to buy from them. A-Holes!!!

Yes! Losers us, don't buy *** from them. I am not entering any of their contest ever again.

They are full of themselves and really make good on all their promises.Stand up people and say NO to paying any thing from them.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

The only people I think I the right to recourse here are the thousands upon thousands of people who are told they won a large sum prize, only to be notified 5-24 hours later that it was a "mistake" and the prize went to the "real winner."

This happens all the time according to the complaints that vary in time frame.Its not like they all occurred on same day which could be attributed to an honest glitch or error.

But no. This is an ongoing mind f**k that PCH plays with people. Especially the VIP people.

Not cool, PCH.Shameful.

Morgantown, West Virginia, United States #1244478

Only 30 years? I have been entering for twenty years longer than that and I haven't won anything either! I never really expected to, though; I know PCH is a fraud and never really gives any money out--they just want you to buykbxerz their shoddy, Chinese-made junk hoping that will help you win--but it WON'T!

THEIR WEB SITE SUCKS HALF THE TIME IT DOE'S NOT WORK

It has been reported by many people that PCH is in fact a scam and the people you see winning are actually paid actors. Nobody ever actually wins. Sad but true!

Alliance, Ohio, United States #917189

Yes I'm been entering for years too people that id's really in need u don't see or hear anything about, but still do it because can't do much anymore but I'll try to do good for what u can do, but dreams for good people does come just come on it's time, maybe some day good people that does do good great things will happen to gave back tho people in need that does good, have mange at least Inge more things I can try tho do then not a thing, Good be with the good ones in time, Bless all of God s children's and blues if they are true tho words.

to bettyboop #988908

This should have been proofread. Too much.

to bettyboop #1372187

Wait. What?

I've always been suspicious, mostly because these so called winners are like unicorns. You never see them again, they fade into obscurity after their alleged prize comes to their door.

Seems to me, everyone that wins is a home owner, upper middle class at least.Never is there a video of some single mom in an apartment complex winning a million bucks.

Now if the drawings are completely random as so they claim, wouldn't the prize normally go to the majority?Which is of course THE POOR!

to Anonymous #883255

I completely agree.You have to own a house to get a visit from the pride patrol.

It's a complete joke.I am out.