8.5K views

I've played for years received even delivery dates for several sweepstakes as of yet. I've returned paperwork as requested.

When you contact the number listed its a recording for a printshop in Kansas city ks. The recording has you leave your name and number and you never receive a call back. I'm sure this is nothing more then a scam. I've saved every correspondance received from vendors sent to my house regardless of who's name it happens to arrive in.

I'm the only online pch player in the household. There are many vendors involved in the online Version of Publishers Clearinghouse game apps. By playing the apps you receive great offers from company's worldwide. But I've hit a number of large prize amounts that lock your devise that your playing on.

Now i know for a fact. That they know when you hit something because a couple years ago i was playing the sweepstakes game and i played the 3 million dollor dream house sweepstake and i received a popup from one of their employees telling me i forced the winning ticket. Well that caught my attention after a long career in the gaming industry. Exspeically sence i was just told i cheated.

Well i decided this deserved some attention so I've been playing for a couple years know. And the sweepstakes that i played for the 3 million dream home was expired but the offer still remained available for play. Well this happens when the promotion is setup in the system with no experation date it will remain visibale to customers until a expiration date is put in. It's not the consumers fault when these types of errors happen we are all human and make mistakes.

But never is it ok to blame the customer for data entry errors. Because its clearly not a system error. As far as is Publishers Clearinghouse a scam no. It's compiled of a lot of hard working people and donations from big company's that care about people you and me.

I've spent two and a half years playing. As any video games on the market there mindboggling with lots of steps to reach the goal intended very intense mind puzzles. But there is an end that results in someone winning. The games monitary worth is prizes most with no actual cash value sort of speak.

But the sweepstakes are designed to have a top cash prize winner but only when you've completed all the steps. And there's so many scammers to confuse you. If you lose site of your goals or where your at in the game you can't win. with out completely the game it's impossible.

So my advise is to figure out who's intemidated by your progress and wants to distract you because there in it to win.

So pch can you please activate my final step to win $5,000.00 a week forever prize turn back time 8800/8802/8035/10074/10078/8055/ see know i can't remember all the corresponding numbers and i have all the scammers on my *** Patricia Poling trishpoling13@gmail.com or trishpoling10@gmail.com no scammers are going to steal my accounts. By the way i have two accounts because of scammer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

UntriedGoldfish638

Like I have been asking for the activation code as long as I can remember? Today I am retired aged, white haired and been playing since 1974 PCH from paper trail to electronic trail of today--OMG 45 years!!!

Again, I will ask of today 10/5/2019---yes--2019 ! to please sent a workable activation code for Super PCH GWY #13000--again and forever Have one ever look where the big winners are? On the east coast, and west since it is the shortest places to go to while the real hard places are up way north in the cold forestry country-OR--Is it ??

or maybe it is CIA related?? ( as one movie shown how a family won 2 times because their son works as an international spy??) Please AGAIN, I am asking you to kindly send an Activation code PTL

IndolentStagBeetle787

Pch my final activation data required is what can u help me

LongingChameleon756
#1742005

Pch activate my final step needed to receive all of PCH's forever prizes.

seems like i am not the only one...gives me an activation code but can't get to a place to activate by aug 30th

received final days to prize day notice. went to site as directed to enter activation code and guess what?

no place to enter code. can you help me before the 27th.

I THINK THAT PCH SHOULD START SAILING A "TRANSFORMER" DOLL THAT TRANSFORMS FROM BEING A MAN INTO BEING A WOMAN. THEY COULD SAIL IT FOR $99.95 PLUS SHIPPING AND HANDLING CHARGES.

PLUS ANYONE ORDERING THIS DOLL WOULD RECEIVE EXTRA CHANCES TO WIN THEIR SWEEPSTAKES!

AND EVERYONE ORDERING THE DOLL WOULD RECEIVE A FREE C.D.OR DOWNLOAD OF THE SONG "OH JOHNNY, OH JOHNNY, CAN YOU HELP ME UNDERSTAND? YOU SEE I WENT TO BED WITH A WOMAN, BUT I THINK THAT I JUST WOKE UP WITH A MAN!"

Yes please I want to win 5,000.00 A week for life.thank you

@Anonymous

THEY ARE A CLEARINGHOUSE FOR SWEEPSTAKES! SO MANY WAYS TO WIN! THEY'RE GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR ATE!"

#1719088

Sure, we'll complete the final step for you.All we need is a $29.95 processing fee, preferably paid from a Green Dot money card. Your $5,000.00 will be on it's way just as soon as we collect the money.

StancioHassanButler
#1720023
@Anonymous

Good, then please do that for me as soon as possible.

IT'S ALL JUST A SCAM!

TiresomeGuineaPig619

AMEN!

YOU COULD ORDER A THOUSAND DOLLARS WORTH OF MERCHANDISE FROM PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE EVERY MONTH AND YOU WOULD STILL HAVE THE EXACT SAME CHANCE AS I DO OF WINNING THE SUPER-PRIZE. AND I HAVE NEVER ORDERED ANYTHING FROM THESE SCOUNDRELS IN MY LIFE!

Why is this marked Resolved yet clicking on it it says "not resolved"?? Come on pissedconsumer I am mad. You are lying like pch.com now!

YOU'VE JUST WON AN ALL EXPENSE VACATION INCLUDING HOTEL AND AIRFARE TO YOUR CHOICE OF EITHER LAS VEGAS OR ORLANDO. ALL YOU PAY IS $39.95 FOR PROCESSING.

VISA, MASTERCARD, DISCOVER, CHECK, MONEY ORDER AND CASH ACCEPTED. YOU ARE OUR LATEST POPULAR CLEARINGHOUSE SWEEPSTAKES WINNER!

Is this a scam?

PCH, I'LL SETTLE FOR FIVE DOLLARS. PLEASE!

PRETTY PLEASE!

PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP! PRETTY PLEASE WITH SUGAR ON TOP AND A CHERRY!

YOU BE BLESSED WITH MILLIONS OF TOKENS!

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!