4.8K views

I've played for years received even delivery dates for several sweepstakes as of yet. I've returned paperwork as requested.

When you contact the number listed its a recording for a printshop in Kansas city ks. The recording has you leave your name and number and you never receive a call back. I'm sure this is nothing more then a scam. I've saved every correspondance received from vendors sent to my house regardless of who's name it happens to arrive in.

I'm the only online pch player in the household. There are many vendors involved in the online Version of Publishers Clearinghouse game apps. By playing the apps you receive great offers from company's worldwide. But I've hit a number of large prize amounts that lock your devise that your playing on.

Now i know for a fact. That they know when you hit something because a couple years ago i was playing the sweepstakes game and i played the 3 million dollor dream house sweepstake and i received a popup from one of their employees telling me i forced the winning ticket. Well that caught my attention after a long career in the gaming industry. Exspeically sence i was just told i cheated.

Well i decided this deserved some attention so I've been playing for a couple years know. And the sweepstakes that i played for the 3 million dream home was expired but the offer still remained available for play. Well this happens when the promotion is setup in the system with no experation date it will remain visibale to customers until a expiration date is put in. It's not the consumers fault when these types of errors happen we are all human and make mistakes.

But never is it ok to blame the customer for data entry errors. Because its clearly not a system error. As far as is Publishers Clearinghouse a scam no. It's compiled of a lot of hard working people and donations from big company's that care about people you and me.

I've spent two and a half years playing. As any video games on the market there mindboggling with lots of steps to reach the goal intended very intense mind puzzles. But there is an end that results in someone winning. The games monitary worth is prizes most with no actual cash value sort of speak.

But the sweepstakes are designed to have a top cash prize winner but only when you've completed all the steps. And there's so many scammers to confuse you. If you lose site of your goals or where your at in the game you can't win. with out completely the game it's impossible.

So my advise is to figure out who's intemidated by your progress and wants to distract you because there in it to win. So pch can you please activate my final step to win $5,000.00 a week forever prize turn back time 8800/8802/8035/10074/10078/8055/ see know i can't remember all the corresponding numbers and i have all the scammers on my fanny.

Patricia Poling trishpoling13@gmail.com or trishpoling10@gmail.com no scammers are going to steal my accounts. By the way i have two accounts because of scammer.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Comments

I'm really hoping that this is my final step to becoming a winner of a $5,000 a week forever Prize or the $5,000 a week for Life prize this would be a dream come true.

Guess I hope to win the Publishing Clearing House 5000 a week forever this would be a dream come true for me and my family.

Yes I wish to be the winner of the $5,000 a week forever prize it would be a dream come true for me and my fam yes yes yes!!!

I really hope that this is the Publishing Clearing House last step with a $5,000 a week forever price I am working diligently trying to be in it to win it and I'm hoping that I succeed in making them happy at publishing clearing out to be there winter yeah!

Please put Morgan hill on winners forever list February forever prize Morgan Hill add to winners selection list please activate entry to win February forever prize Morgan Hill

The US Post Office is the only one getting rich from these lotteries with all the follow-up mailings received after each time you enter. I must have received 1/2 dozen or more "Just One More Step required" or "Final Step Required" for the SAME drawing...and another one today.

it never ends. Sure makes one wonder who is making money here...

When am I going to get my cash

Yes I would love to win the 5000 a week forever prize it would be a dream come true for me and my wife are kids.

Yes I would love to be PCH win for 5000 a week forever prize it would be a dream come true for me and my family.

PCHfrontpage VIP ELITE $5,000.00 A Week "Forever" (PCH Gwy. No.

11000) on February 28th.

POWER UP NOW! Winning "Forever" means weekly lifetime payments for a winner and after that for someone the winner chooses.

PCHfrontpage' VIP ELITE $5,000.00 A Week "Forever" (PCH Gwy. No.

11000) on February 28th.

POWER UP NOW! Winning :Forever" means weekly lifetime payments for a winner and after that for someone the winner chooses.

I BELIEVE IN WINNING!

YES, I'M READY TO WIN! YES, I WANT IT!

PCHfrontpage VIP ELITE $5,000.00 A Week "Forever"! (PCH Gwy.

11000) on February 28th. POWER UP NOW!

you know this would be the greatest thing that ever happened to me if this was the final step to becoming a Publishing Clearing House winner and I made it this far but I'm still waiting to see and I'm hoping to win a $5,000 a week forever prize it would be a dream come true with me and my family!

Pcg id like to activate final step to win $5,000.00 forever prize. Review 1178083

Please activate my golden ticket review 11780831178083 please activate golden ticket

#1620126

Please activate last step to win $10 million morgan hill claim sole ownership plus $10 million plus $5,000.00 a week for life! Pch sweepstakes #TheHillFamilySendsLoveXoXo #HappyNewYearAndGodBless

#1620103

I claim rights to prize morgan H. Keeping faith dreaming big pch prizes.

Turn back time 8800//8802//8035//10074//10078//8055//11000//13000//12655/18000 /10424// in it to win it. Dream home car forever prize meet lucky.

#1620098

Please activate final step morgan hill for golden ticket review1178083.