15.3K views

I just received this notice today 2/21/2018, the opportunity expired at MIDNIGHT ON FEBRUARY 20th!! Why bother sending it???

I have ordered from you on numerous occasions and have sent in every mailing you have sent to me. I do not understand why this final chance was mailed out so late. It cost me my chance to win the $5000.00 a week forever prize! This was from the office of the Sr.

Vice President. The activation code {{REDACTED}} was what I was trying to enter in case you are interested. I am very disappointed with the way you have mishandled the mailings!! Very upset.

Dorothy F Miller 12518 B Street Omaha, Ne. 68144

Reason of review: expired mailing.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Ability to enter to win.

Comments

JealousHowlerMonkey746

I read her omment and it does state unofficial rules that all errors (anything that you can imagine could of happened as to why she received late.change of address,checking your mail late, thinking you've already sent one for this game. So how could PCH be held accountable for something they have absolutely no control of?

Come on,think about It. It's fun to dream about winning it's exciting but over 6 millions people are dreaming of that prize.

Only one person will hopefully receive that prize. So just play in the spirit of a game.Chances are slim but....

Yes, I am extremely disappointed and disgusted with all the time, effort and postage I have faithfully expended in your apparently bogus contest.... I too received the "URGENT, FINAL DAYS, IF YOU WANT TO WIN THEN YOU MUST RESPOND BY AUGUST 27TH etc, etc".

I DID NOT RECEIVE THIS IN THE MAIL UNTIL AUGUST 30, 2019, Furthermore, it was impossible to even find the "www.pch.com/FINAL" site. I see online that other people are experiencing this same *** bogus mail from PCH. What gives with you folks? Are you that sadistic to do this to hundreds of thousands of people?

Get real people and don't give people false hope then drop them like a bag of *** after we have been so faithful to respond and hope and dream of being your big winner for life. This is just plain cruel and evil.

Karen P. Anchorage, Alaska

Same thing happened to me for this August 30th. P. Tatro, One MetLife Way, Whippany, NJ.

please enter my activation code ; FC120. SEND A CONFORMATION NOTICE TO jdemarco127@gmail.com I AGREE TO TOS

I have received two mailings stating that I MUST register online if I choose NOT to order their products. Both times- most recently August 27th I have been unable to get into the site and register my Activation Code: FC121 What nonsense- could not find www.pch.com/FINAL Obviously we DO have to order something.

Can't find www.pch.com/FINAL. So I guess that is how I get dumped.

PCH is a scam to get you but all the junk items they say you have to buy to be eligible to win - what a bunch of "Horse Manure". But my wife thinks she's going to win along with the millions of other entrants. Repectfully, Paul Ungerer - Aurora CO.

This company needs to be shut down!! ENOUGH OF THIS B.S.

FC114. Well, I guess I'm one of the 2,567,000,000+ that almost made it.

I thought I had a chance.

I think this sweepstakes is a fund raiser for the Democratic National Committee Slush Fund to support non-AmericanSocialist political candidates who love us for being so stupid. I wonder if George Soros is on the board of PCH.

I can not find a place to enter my activation code.It is FC119. Joyce Ketzel

@Anonymous

Just got the notice and like you cannot find the proper site. Very disappointed since I got it today 8/27/19 and the deadline is midnight tonight. Oh well.

Cannot find where you enter the Activation Code. Mine is FC119.

Hope you receive this. Thanks!

I am so tire of all the run around that pch is doing about winning this dog gone sweepstake. Are there really any real winners.

I have ordered products, mail back forms, put in code to activate and still have not won a darn things. PCH should STOP playing games with people and get for real about something. I don't even see a place tp put the code in.

FC120. From Tire and wore out!!!

I ENJOY PARTICIPATING WITH PUBLISHERS CLEARING HOUSE. OF COURSE I HAVE NEVER WON ANYTHING, BUT I KEEP PLUGGING ON.

#1719699

FC109

I have been entering the PCH contest for 18 years and have ordered products from them. I have yet to win anything from their prize events.

This final chance opportunity to win by entering an activation code ( FC109 ) is just another scam since there is no place to enter this code. They have been running this scam for years and making money off of people like me. I HAVE ENTERED MY LAST CONTEST...…….

I am tired OF BEING SCAMMED. ANONYMOUS

@Anonymous

I too can relate. I've been playing since 1976 and haven't ever won anything.

Who are these people in their commercials? I will however say that I saw the PCH black van when I was on my way home going in the opposite direction.

I lived in Pittsburg, CA at the time. It was heading east, just two exits before Leland.

Didn't get enough time to enter. Please take my confirmation code.

Email Sande91075@aol.com. Activation code: FC100

I entered the code but another form came up for me to fill out. After I fill it and click the submit button the same form keeps coming up.

Sucks.