Why does PCH say anyone wins.Does anyone really know a winner and if so would really like to hear from them.
Older people think they are going to win and are given false hope. Why does a compnay feed on innocent people.
OH YEAH ADVERTISING!!! They keep putting on the web and then give another winner date. FRAUD How can they get by with that.
They could save so much money in their compnay if they would quit sending mail and other noticies stating you may win, as I stated older people read things the wrong way and get thier hopes up.with the economy the way it is that _____(Wont say that word) thank you
More Review Details
- Review category
- Periodicals & Publishing
You May Also Like
- "My name is Gregoria Lubin I live in 742 Ellis Street Apt 35 in New Britain Ct 06051 I has been a victim of false publishing clearing house..."
- "This is the worst liberal rag in this country , how do they make any money I don't get it , like the Obama news network, N.B.C the lowest rated..."
- "Public records found on the internet also Facebook and Instagram comments I screenshoted about the household name Publishers Clearing House! The blocked call screenshot indicates an app that I downloaded..."
- "I ordered a winter coat from them. The time i recieved the coat was ok, but when I got it, the coat looked nothing like the advertisement on their website...."
- "The hose leaks my name is Dennis wenninger 604 13 ave hampton il 61256..."
- "Kmart in Moline has the worst customer service. I walked in the store on 12/13/15, and I immidietly noticed advertisement for $10 award if you buy $100 worth in mastercard..."
- "Wow, this site is breaking all the rules that exist to protect our privacy. 2 listings were available for my name, as I have lived in two different townships. One..."
- "We love Ritz at our house and I buy several at a time each week. It has been the last 6 mo - 1 year that they are a..."
- "they added V.O.D. and extra 50 on internet and more for same phone plus the installation charges. The best way to get this fixed is call the FCC and write..."