Miami, Florida

I don't owe Publishers clearing house any money. They keep harassing me about a payment.

They know that I have paid them. But they keep trying too get money out of me. I want them too stop harassing me. They are angry with me because I wrote them a letter and told them that their products is no good.

And it is true. Everything I order from them I have a problem with their merchandise. I am quite sure that I am not the only one experiencing problems with them. I want them too leave me alone because I am not sending them another penny and I have already paid them.

Being crooked too your customers is not the way to do business. If they want too keep their customers, they should try satisfying them. If you place a small order with them. They try to make you pay a double price from them.

I am not telling anyone not too do business with them but, you will find out for yourselves. Also, they will send merchandise that you do not order too make the payment higher. I find it hard too believe that this company will pay someone $5,000 a week for life and are desperately trying too over charge people when you buy their products.

Thank you for your support. Jewel Evans.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Comments