1.3

I just had to pay $91.81 for a supposedly delinquent amount for two orders.I do order some items from this company to use as little gifts BUT i never received them.

To be honest i had forgotten about them. Now Publishers Clearinghouse has put a negative mark on my credit. I have no problem paying for purchases as long as i receive them. I am a frequent Amazon shopper and have Prime.

Twice i did not receive the items i ordered from Amazon and both times, i called and they sent replacement items. I called Publishers Clearinghouse but since i wasn't ordering i was put on terminal hold and hung up on several times. I finally spoke to a customer service representative who verified my address and said it showed shipped to the correct address so it was not their problem. Wow really???

I went to several neighbors to see if my order may have shown up at their house, but who knows if they were honest i then tried to check with post office since i had the approximate delivery date. My postman told me that several people in our area have had the exact same complaint.

Now i just paid almost $100 for NOTHING!I am unsubscribing from Publishers Clearinghouse and filing as many negative reviews as possible.

Review about: Publishers Clearing House Shipping Service.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Sounds like fun ; especially the last part. Just be sure to speak only the truth.