382 Channel Dr, Port Washington, NY 11050, USA
2.3

They sell overpriced goods and charge terrible S&H charges.Have over 33 MILLION tokens used and never won a thing. They sent me a $10.

check one,I tried to use on my bill and they said I still owed them $10.

Same as bouncing a check to me. I stopped buying from them.All they want is to sell you product and sell all the ads you see.that's where they make a lot of$$$$.I have no issue with the service I got and got all that I ordered on time.I usually can buy same or like for less money and a lot less paid for shipping and handling.They claim to give away and lead you on like you are going to be the next big winner,Question do you know of anybody ever winning anything from PCH I don't.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Shipping Service.

Reason of review: Problems with payment.

Preferred solution: forget it and I will forget you !!!.

Publishers Clearing House Pros: Games.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Being bilked.

Comments

Right On! They're Just As Much A Rip-Off And Scam as "American Family Publishers" was, and I hope and pray that they also go out of business like that company did. PCH should send me a refund for all the hundreds and hundreds of dollars my mama wasted over the decades ordering from them.