Holiday. my name is Orlando Rios.

I've been. participating in PCH sweepstakes for. I have been victim of identity theft and scammed for over $20,000 . I have one $15 million.

$10 million prize. $25,000.00 dollar prize PCHlotto I won $15,586,341.84 dream house for $3,000,000.00 and never received anything. I have everything saved from text, emails and phone numbers. I also have audio recordings.

PCH Danielle lam placed a fraudulent check into my account witch later bounced and put me in the negitve $900.00 after sending $700.00 I'm not in debit I can't get out of I'm getting sued for loans I couldn't pay back from being scammed and lied to. I lost my job because of this twice. I'm not having panic attacks anxiety depression antisocialness do to threatening calls saying that they where going to kill my family molest my daughters. My credit score was a 680 and now barely over 400.

So much had happen. And I really used to be a PCH fan from childhood. A lot of the time I called to report scammers and what not I would get hung up on.

IV called and requested for my email and contact info to be changed and it never happened. I haven't received no prize just bills

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Sweepstakes.

Reason of review: Problem with delivery.

Comments

#1732022

Stancio Hassan Butler is the only one with enough balls on here to post their real name and address for all to see. He deserves to win the Super-Prize because of it.

@Anonymous

And I deserve to win the Super-Prize with the PCH Prize Patrol in person starting on Friday, August 16th, 2019 during the late night and early morning hours.

@StancioHassanButler

Unfortunately, it never happen at all because it's actually a scam so please "PUNISH" me by suspending my account immediately!

StancioHassanButler

Well, I've been a victim of identity theft and scammed too so please do me a favor, go with the police, the FEDERAL BUREAU OF INVESTIGATION agents, & the Publishers Clearing House Prize Patrol deputies, track me down in person anywhere, and communicate with me in person anywhere besides my new group home when I live at 4105 Mason Ridge Drive in Annandale, Virginia 22003 (at# 1-(703)-941-4083) (at# 1-(240)-486-2347) (at: http://www.winfieldmount.com) immediately after you could e-mail me and let me know as a reminder at: stanciohb@outlook.com

Damn! I cain't believe how dense some people are!

StancioHassanButler

So, please e-mail me at: stanciohb@outlook.com and let me know by e-mail if you are done for us immediately! Thank you.

StancioHassanButler

You could even call the National Consumers League aka http://www.fraud.org located at 1701 K St NW Sulte 1200 in Washington, D.C. 20006 at# 1-(202)-835-3323

StancioHassanButler

Oh, that's so terrible to us. You should make a telephone call to Publishers Clearing House for us at# 1-800-459-4724 and speak with a customer service representative as soon as possible.