each time i purchase from pch i receive cheep garbage ..i will not pay for garbage............i am suppose to win each year,,i keep entering out of hope,this time they will send the money and stop lying to me..my mom said she also sents entries and hasnt won yet i dont think u ever do have real people...your company is a scam,stop sending any more letters or e mails if u arent sending the money to pay for your cheep items in your flyers make the look worth the money slap on 8.$ shipping fee..u stink u lie u theifs.

Had an Experience with Publishers Clearing House?

Comments

Sioux Falls, South Dakota, United States #675750

You should be smart enough to know that when you order things from places like that it is junk.Another thing, in order to be entered you don't have to buy anything.

The winners are picked by drawing entries, just like when you draw names for a gift exchange. Quit buying the stuff and quit entering and they will eventually quit sending the mailers to you.

Entering their contest is no different, than if you buy a lottery ticket.Some people win, and some don't.

Publishers Clearing House - They are crooks Publishers Clearing House "they are doing that same bull *** to me too, tell me that things are half price or 20 30 50 percent off then charge full price,I bought..." Read more Publishers Clearing House - False Prize Announcement Publishers Clearing House "Friday night 9/16/16, about 1130, I got a pop-up window announcing that I was the "VIP Grand Prize Winner" in the amount of $10,000.00. 12 Hours later I received..." Read more Kixeye - War Commander Scam-mass player bans Kixeye "I am one of the many players banned in the recent wave of bans by Kixeye in War Commander. The bans seem to be targeting mainly high level accounts. Why..." Read more OwlPLAYZ - Subscription Review from Gr, Bayern OwlPLAYZ "Totally scam. I had to cancel my credit card. All sounds great to have stuff for free. There are even advertisement in reputed newspapers pretending news. Anywats once you signup... There are..." Read more Maaco - Bad paint job and broke window Maaco "Took my SUV in to have the driver side painted. Plan black was used and you can see the difference because I have sparklers in my black paint. But when..." Read more Doordash - Bad Pizza Delivery Doordash "I ordered a pizza, salad, and mushrooms from a local pizza establishment called Fratellinos. When I opened the pizza box all of the cheese was on one side of the..." Read more Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant - Pat's- YOU LOSE Pats Pizzeria Family Restaurant "I have to give at least 1 star but the service or lack there of that I received today is not worthy of 1 point on a star. The Manager..." Read more Essay Lions - One of the Best Term Paper Writers Essay Lions "According to educators, there are numerous benefits that come with writing term papers. One of the reasons is that term papers allow writers to make known new knowledge to the..." Read more