Spokane, Washington

The fact is I ordered twice , first order had to wait 3 weeks just to ship then 4 to arrive. First shipment...had Chinese made cheep none workable items they were like Cracker --Jack box bad.

Cheep items that were suppose to do a days work...they were designed bad and did no work. 2nd order-- I ordered A book , DVD. again it took 3 weeks to ship but after I ordered the next day a random item not chosen by me was in my shopping cart and told them I didn't chose this item. I was as clear as could be about it and look forward to my order arriving but please remove this random item....as I get pop-up reminders it is still in my shopping cart.

Well they responded and I even told them again plainly what the issue was. They heard : Cancel everything---still haven't received items--truly ordered...they did refund the purchase amount...never asked for that , but their help is final.

To hard to deal with---never order anything is the best way to go , who has time to play all those mindless games all day. The worst part--you never win the money.

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Customer Care.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Don't be so greedy , customer service not understanding English..

Comments

I KNOW THAT IAM GOING TO WIN REASON#1 FOR IAM A WINNER TYPE. REASON:2.

I PRAY & PLAY ALL DAY WELL ALMOST. READON # 3 SIMPLY FOR I AM IM OT TO WIN IT, ALL Dy satified.

@Robert Moss

YOU'RE ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!!! I AGREE WITH YOU!!!!! IF DONALD TRUMP COULD WIN PRESIDENT OF THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA THEN IT IS VERY POSSIBLE THAT YOU COULD WIN THE SUPER-PRIZE!!!!!

You could order $25,000.00 worth of merchandise from Publishers Clearing House and still not be any more likely to win anything than someone who has never ordered anything from them in their entire lives. PCH sending you stuff and claiming that you ordered it, when you didn't order anything doesn't count as having ordered.