I just sent the following information to the PCH email address:

I have been receiving the online ordering catalog but I am not in the system. This happened to me a few months ago so I figured I would not get this catalog online anymore!!!!!

But no you send it to me anyway and when I try to order something I never get a confirmation email.

I started ordering from PCH in 1982. I was a loyal customer for many many years until you screwed up my account with my twin sister. Now I would like to be able to order items when I see something I like. What I don't understand is why I can't be a member of PCH for orders??????

As you can see below I placed this order on August 5th....and have not received a confirmation so that tells me I probably won't. I appreciate if you can look into this for me and add me to the PCH ordering account.

Pamela Ross

The following is what I received from PCH on August 5th:

Hello, Pamela.

We're pleased to let you know that your Publishers Clearing House order has been CONFIRMED. We'll email you additional information, including your Order Number and Shipping and Tracking details, as it becomes available.

STYLUS PEN SET1$9.95

Product or Service Mentioned: Publishers Clearing House Website.

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Preferred solution: Deliver product or service ordered.

Publishers Clearing House Cons: Unable to place orders.

Comments